Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

Please rid us of this idiot.

Yeah, and when you were doing the same thing and I told YOU to watch yourself and not to instigate you just replied with "lol". The matter is settled.

I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit a better argument then that. Get proof or unban him, this is ridiculous.

Why would i even want to edit, i just want to play some jail break. I got warned 1 time with a kick, and banned for a week for asking "are you mad?"

Snack bar i did not say that is not my words, i said "the admins do not do anything about free kills on this server, don't even try" then you kicked me saying this " Do not run your mouth" I came back and went on mic and asked, "Hey admin u mad?" and you banned me. It was 1 warning and for asking a simple question it should not be a 1 week ban.

Get proof or unban him, this is ridiculous.

This is not a ban protest, I think what you wanted to say was "Get proof or close this thread"?

This is not a ban protest, I think what you wanted to say was "Get proof or close this thread"?

--scratch that--

Admin abuse thread was closed and no proof was given as to why he was banned, id suggest he post a ban protest and get it lifted asap.

There may not be proof but i have seen trolling and being racist several different times on the server/ As for BearJew stucking up for him, they seem to be friends as they are both racist trolls. if nothing comes from this atleast i hope mods+ watch them closer.

Im not saying they shouldnt be watched closely, but i feel that a week ban from the servers is a reasonable thing to provide proof for. Obviously now they will be watched due to the way ruskii went about spamming forums with nonsense, but if he protests it i will +1 for a probation where he is watched when he connects.

There may not be proof but i have seen trolling and being racist several different times on the server/ As for BearJew stucking up for him, they seem to be friends as they are both racist trolls. if nothing comes from this atleast i hope mods+ watch them closer.

Woahhhh, k relax. I admit that I troll but I am definitely not racist so don't say I am.

Im not saying they shouldnt be watched closely, but i feel that a week ban from the servers is a reasonable thing to provide proof for. Obviously now they will be watched due to the way ruskii went about spamming forums with nonsense, but if he protests it i will +1 for a probation where he is watched when he connects.

I opened an admin abuse thread on him, but it was closed without a reason. I believe if i open an ban protest it will be deleted or closed as well.

I already opened a admin abuse thread on him, but it was closed without a reason.

You mean this reason?

cant use copy pasta as proof, cause i can say

russki: serbian is the biggest ♥♥♥♥ing retard in the world, im gonna ddos him for a month

and POOF, it counts as proof and is thus true

if u want to post proof, get a screenie, not copy pasta

also snackbar was the only mod on a server of 50+ ppl, so hes entirely within his powers to ban u if it means that hes able to focus more on the important issues of jailbreak such as freekillers, and rule breakers

this is not abuse at all, ur simply raging and trolling and looking for attention, wait it out

-sealed away in the last great time war

I opened an admin abuse thread on him, but it was closed without a reason. I believe if i open an ban protest it will be deleted or closed as well.

It certainly wouldnt hurt your chances to try, you already blew most of them in the general board anyway.

There is no proof of him doing any of that. You should know better, being a moderator yourself that posting a ban request without proof is absolutely useless. I was there, you did not warm him 4 times, that's absolutely garbage. You only warned him once with a kick. His ban should be lessened to a day (which already passed). Trolling does not deserve a 1 week ban. I know I have no say in this because I'm not apart of the xG clan, but I'm just trying to give light to the situation because Russki was definitely unfairly banned for an unreasonable amount of time.

the only reason ur saying -1 is because hes your friend...and you do the same ♥♥♥♥. ive had to gag you both MULTIPLE time and explain why MULTIPLE times. ive even kicked both of you a few times at one point or another. i think i banned you at one point, but i may be mistaken. its always for the same reasons "trolling/racism/disrespect/general incompetance" im not vouching, but personally, i will be watching both of you...

tbh bear jew and russki not only troll but also help eachoter out if 1 is a ct or T ive seen them gun plant each other multiple times......

in my opnion ban both of them, none of the admins or members or players need to stick up to their stupidity of their trolling....