Sign in to follow this  
GlennBeck2012

Furrys or Bronies

Hello Xeno

As you might have noticed on the servers we have a lot of bronies and furrys. I just want to know which you think is better. Personally im not really into these internet fad like gifs memes etc... Unless they involve naked photos of Kim Kardashian or Scarlett Johansson. But i love Pyro to death. I literaly love him to death i want to snuggle with him until his head pops off from my tight embrace (JUST KIDDING) so id have to say im a furry. If you dont mind let me know your opinion of the situation by leaving a +1 for which side your on and maybe even explain. I feel people are going to have a lot of fun with this post and we all might just learn a little something about our selves :)

[ATTACH]1185.vB[/ATTACH]

So does this turn you on?

[ATTACH]1186.vB[/ATTACH]

Or does this?

furry-furries-12260709-646-812.thumb.jpg.c9edd7b7389ff59c1617af673633e365.jpg

g4_mlp_fim_rainbow_dash_by_omg_chibi-d36a7ec.jpg.580fd2cd36a487214390f188497c58fa.jpg

this is actually calling for an airstrike of butthurt, in my opinion's prediction.

A lot of bronies hate to be associated with furries, and vice versa. I've seen it happen, and all the while people can be both (I am both, honestly), there are still elitists who believe one is better and try to insult each other to prove who is better.

It's stupid. But entirely possible.

I don't even know where to begin with this. [ATTACH]1188.vB[/ATTACH]

But, since I have more OC of Ponies than anything, I guess ponies. But, I'm dropping outta that fandom in about a week after I finish this fapfic. Just seems like the whole community of fans has been dying.

But, not Bronies. I hate the guys who go "HURR LOVE AND TOLERATE" and ♥♥♥♥. I mostly just hang with the guys around from /co/ and some of the less "fanatical" fans of the show who don't take it to a total extreme.

5aa4bab6d7bfe_713807-BCSFriendship_is_magicMy_Little_Ponyfluttershy.thumb.jpg.a33e8661d5e1ecf9e74e64bb760fbaeb.jpg

Exactly my point^

Those superbronies will.

I just would rather enjoy the show, maybe buy some merchandise and say I like it. I don't run around shouting things from it constantly or abide by the show's laws.

FURRY FREEDAY!!!!!

Anyways, but yeah, as I said in the other one, I'm more of a furry then a brony, but I accept both furries and bronies :) As Otherwordly said, I'm like that type of brony who just watches the show and thats about it. I've been a fan of the furry stuff since high school =P

Also yes I have a fursona :O Xepher Art :O Dealwithit.jpg

Not every brony gets turned on by ponies! The ♥♥♥♥? Furries and Brony's are completely different, that's like saying Pie or Africa? I love Pyro and all my other furry friends but bronys are not to be associated with furries D:<

Not every brony gets turned on by ponies! The ♥♥♥♥? Furries and Brony's are completely different, that's like saying Pie or Africa? I love Pyro and all my other furry friends but bronys are not to be associated with furries D:<

Funny thing is that some bronies hate furries, and some furries hate bronies. It's kinda messed up, and funny as hell. There's a furry artsite I belong on and they had a "MLP week" and many people were PISSED about it, funny ♥♥♥♥ XD

Love and tolerate....love and tolerate

this is actually calling for an airstrike of butthurt, in my opinion's prediction.

A lot of bronies hate to be associated with furries, and vice versa. I've seen it happen, and all the while people can be both (I am both, honestly), there are still elitists who believe one is better and try to insult each other to prove who is better.

It's stupid. But entirely possible.

very true furries and bronies would be close to similar while one has more extensive branches but i would have to say furry biased opinion