Sign in to follow this  
Underscore

Team3k Protest

This ban has nothing to do with Team3k, yet all of the members got banned. Drank Jr threatened to DDOS Duckii Jr personally, not the xG servers. He also says he apologized and never did DDOS.

Wrong steam id here's the right one : STEAM_0:0:26771917

All ddos threats in xg are taken VERY highly, still how do we know u wont do the same?

Because he didnt make the DDOS threat. Read the post before replying like an idiot.

you guys should probably always listen to otherwordly when he posts in all seriousness, I've never seen him say something not intelligent.

But yeah going from what otherwordly said +1

+1 to unban everyone accept drank jr. He trolled me pretty hard. He thought that I had made Squizzer leave team 3k. It was completely up to Squizzer I did not tell him to leave. Actually I told him to stay in t3k. So, he started trolling me and massively spamming.

Never tell your password to anyone.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

5:05 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: Btw we know that you made squizzer leave the caln

5:05 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: clan

5:07 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: If your going to sabatoge our clan then your not welcome near it

5:13 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: get on teamspeak we have some buisness to discuss

5:14 PM - [xG:A|DB] DuckiiJr. <3's Duckii: ♥♥♥♥ off

5:14 PM - [xG:A|DB] DuckiiJr. <3's Duckii: i didnt tell him to leave

5:14 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: GET ON TEAMSPEAK SO I CAN BAN YOU ♥♥♥♥ MONKEY

5:14 PM - [xG:A|DB] DuckiiJr. <3's Duckii: maybe its cuz u are being a ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5:15 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: GET ON WHORE

5:15 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: SLUT

5:15 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

5:16 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: KILL YOURSELF DO IT NO BALLS

5:17 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: DO IT

5:17 PM - T3k:C | Drank Jr.: PORCH MONKEY ♥♥♥♥

I do not have the other half of the convo idk if Rabid does or not or Aegean.

The only reason why the teamban on T3k happened, was because we told one of the staff members in T3k about the incident, with proof, to which he replied "yeah and?" If their staff members do not care about their own members trolling other clans, then why would we want them near our clan?

The only reason why the teamban on T3k happened, was because we told one of the staff members in T3k about the incident, with proof, to which he replied "yeah and?" If their staff members do not care about their own members trolling other clans, then why would we want them near our clan?

Keep them banned, remember when some of our members did the same thing in another jb server?, they were kicked out of xg and I even think they were banned or something, If they don't care why should we?

I would like to stress again that this was a personal matter that had nothing to do with xG or Team3k, just people who happen to be members of these clans. A lot of people seem to think that there was an attack on the clan or the clan's servers, but it was between Drank Jr and Duckii Jr. No threat was made to DDOS the xG servers. Drank, Peechis, and myself all have a lot of respect for xG. Almost all of Team3k plays on the xG servers regularly, and would love to continue to do so.

and yet we had our leader run into HG and a couple of others and they troll. some people still troll HG. some of our members.

yet that makes us somewhat hypocrites because a few xG members do an action CARELESSLY yet we ban an entire clan because of a careless staff member.

I don't need to make any other further points since you can pick out this pieces of this before.

Otherworldly, may I point out, all the HG players who come into our server mass fk and flee? Go look at the ban logs. All the people with [HG] are perm'd for "Breaking server rules"

Now, on topic; T3k, minus a few bad seeds are a great clan. I say if drank gets a punishment in T3k and whoever aegean talked to gets one too, that this all be resolved and everyone except drank jr, gets unbanned.