Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

New divisions pl0x

I think we should open up some new divisions to increase our player base and demographic.

I'm thinking going MLG with Trainz Simulator 12 and Morrowind

Check out this pro ♥♥♥♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rulElJITIVY

That was so hardcore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRnNRMmHCFo

Now imagine xG competing in these games MLG at tournys and ♥♥♥♥. Wearin no armor and doin railshots, yo. BLUNTS. 360 nobow scope

'kidding

To my knowladge we are getting two new divisions, HoN and LoL Maybe WoW For a third, But we are expanding, If we got those mlg divions for train sim, and morrowind, we would might aswell create a new clan, Our succes would be overwhelming.

However you're joking we do need more division's.

There is a flaw in this though...

New Divisions = New Players, Lot's.

New Players = More troll's

New Players + Time and maturity = More Moderators

More Moderators + More Troll's = Less troll's

Depending on which game we might get more mature players, or less mature players. HoN LoL and WoW Have in my opinion more mature players than Little kid's. Or At least more mature skilled players.

If we were to get more divisions in games like:

Terraria

DoD:S

APB (That'd be sick)

Gmod

We'd probably get less mature people and more little kid's but not by far. I know the server's aren't easy to run but a terraria division with a server with a twist would be a great addition to the clan and If I had enough money each month I'd make one, hopefully get it approved by Silence, and it could become *my* division, but that's not going to happen.

What I'm trying to say it More divisions = bigger clan, which is obvious, but I don't know if we really want that just yet.