Sign in to follow this  
Apathy

no time limit?

I was thinking maybe JB could use a time limit. I hate the 4-6 min time limits most servers have but something like 8 minutes would be good. Just as long as it's not infinite because in rare occasions matches can go on for 10-15minutes and then the dead start to complain. This is especially annoying if you rebel at start a lot and get killed then you have to spec for 10min (like me :p).

This is to only give players a fair chance at having an experience everyone was entitled to initially. People realize that the round goes on for a long time if you have a good warden who does things quickly (definitely not me). It's nothing really to worry about, just sometimes you get a bad game that lasts a long time because people are being moronic.

I agree with this, there should be a set time limit that the round has to be completed in because I've seen rounds go for ten to 15 minutes before and it's really a grueling wait.

This is to only give players a fair chance at having an experience everyone was entitled to initially. People realize that the round goes on for a long time if you have a good warden who does things quickly (definitely not me). It's nothing really to worry about, just sometimes you get a bad game that lasts a long time because people are being moronic.

It's not just "sometimes" it happens fairly often. If the time limit were turned on and set to a reasonable time then at least the dead players will have an idea of when the round will end.

It's not just "sometimes" it happens fairly often. If the time limit were turned on and set to a reasonable time then at least the dead players will have an idea of when the round will end.

I agree with this.

I think that after a certain time if they are delaying they should just be auto slayed.

Having a time limit would enforce this when admins aren't present.

my post edison

Meh not really a big fan of it, 8 minutes would be plenty to finish a round, there's no need to hand out AKs in my opinion.