Sign in to follow this  
MitoDito

INSANE DAY!!!!!!! [Rules] [Stuff] [etc.]

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sup guys. Mito here, with another game. Most of you prob know it.

INSANE DAY!!!

So pretty much rules are simple.

ONLY the warden can commence the Insane day.

Insane Days are to be commenced every five days. (If you would like to commence one)

Insane Days DO COUNT AS FREEDAY/WARDAY's Since they are ridiculous and insane.

Insane Days are usually supposed to be in a small area with 1 entrance (usually medic)

The Warden Must say the 2 Qualitys of the insane day before commencing it.

i.e: Insane day in Medic, Guns ALLOWED.

------

More stuff to comez.

Bump dis shiet so we can make it a actual day :D

Pce out Miggas.

am i allowed to do this if im not a member? w/e i'm gunna do it anyway

+1 It's fun. Sure it's technically just a warday with more rules but ingame it feels different, it's a lot less slow-paced strategically shooting enemies and a lot more fast-paced insane-running-at-a-wall-of-gunfire-with-nothing-but-a-mob-and-a-knife kinda gameplay. It gets old quick but in moderation it's a nice refresher and keep in mind an insane day typically lasts like what, a minute? Maybe two? Never have i died on an insane day and had to wait even close to 0:00 which is nice. Hope we can continue seeing this ^^

Well, he did it once, and it was basically just a freeday... although there were just 5 of us CTs (including me who survived exactly 4 seconds longer than everyone else :P) being the first day.

Ugh forgot to +1 in my previous post well i +1 it and it is very fun because the cts have almost 0 chance of winning lulz

I really dont understand how you can possibly +1 this. It literally makes no sense. All it does is just force CT's into a room and let them shoot at the doorway for 4 minutes until the round is over. There is no objective to the day, and dont claim that it's "insane" because thats why there are rebels. It's a -1 from me for the reasons stated above.

We already have wardays, and it is pointless to force the CT's into an unwinnable situation.

it may be unwinnable but its always fun^^