Sign in to follow this  
ssully101

Mic checks

OR, I have a decent idea, but it may have flaws.

If anyone rebels during a mic check, we should have a slay/kick because it is an interruption to the enforcing of server rules. Ts shouldn't be that retarded to know we are trying to make the game correct, but then again, you have a lot of angst among my age. I think the only way is if you deliver a punishment on a mic check day, but they have a freeday, UNTIL the mic check is over, then you can

a) Give orders

b) They can now rebel on this freeday

I only think that B would work, but that's me. I hope this is resolved soon.

I think that the 4:45 freeday rule should be void during a mic check because it would be detrimental to the mic check if cts were randomly getting shot. Also it would be nice not to have a freeday every time we mic check. This was a problem tonight.

During a mic check I totally agree that the 4:45 freeday rule should be void as well.

umm.... While there are admin we can't freeze players so we can have a mic check day where T's must stay in their cells till its over and the admin could mute all T's during this so there would be no interruptions , And swap the Ct's that do not have a mic... But also if admin is seeing that the ratio is to far off because most Ct's does not have a mic some Ct's without mic may stay on Ct side... as in example when we had a mic check within jb it was around idk 3 v 20? .. but it was pretty funny

AGREE!! There are to many players that play CT that don;t have mic that would make the ratio crazy. I think the best way to handel the people without mics on CT`s is if they are being idots and doing dumb things just move them, quick easy fix.

Dexter another quick fix as well could be a CT restriction for 10-20 rounds till they figure out that they need a microphone to substansially play on the CT side.

Dexter another quick fix as well could be a CT restriction for 10-20 rounds till they figure out that they need a microphone to substansially play on the CT side.

I think the 10-20 thing would be to hard to follow along with.