Sign in to follow this  
ssully101

Mic checks

I think that the 4:45 freeday rule should be void during a mic check because it would be detrimental to the mic check if cts were randomly getting shot. Also it would be nice not to have a freeday every time we mic check. This was a problem tonight.

I think that the 4:45 freeday rule should be void during a mic check because it would be detrimental to the mic check if cts were randomly getting shot. Also it would be nice not to have a freeday every time we mic check. This was a problem tonight.

Agreed but what are you going to do about a whole Team of T's bitching at you, kill em all? Then get a complaint on you? I'd just give em the freeday if it's that important.

Agreed but what are you going to do about a whole Team of T's bitching at you, kill em all? Then get a complaint on you? I'd just give em the freeday if it's that important.

If you give them a Free day then there is no way in hell you are getting a mic check complete. Most of the T will rebel and get guns and shoot the CT'S. If we remove the 4:45 Cell door rule on a mic check there is less of a chance of the CT'S dieing because there are only 1 or 2 guns in a cell meaning less deaths...i hope ha ha. Also the part of the "Team Of T'S Bitching" screw them, its better to have a team of CT'S with working mics then having 2 last CTS in a round with nothing at all.

lol... mabe we could have a mic check day but only Ct's with mic would be aweful lol... not much Ct's has mic and there outnumbered by a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 lmao

lol... mabe we could have a mic check day but only Ct's with mic would be aweful lol... not much Ct's has mic and there outnumbered by a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 lmao

usually most of the ct's have mics. usually i have a mic check to get new ppl in if the current team if fucking failing lolz.

Tis' is good idea.

I kinda feel that a ct mic check should be able to be done in a quick min anyways... because you will easily know which majority has a mic, and there are never more then 15 cts, so just asking everyone one at a time to say something in their mic shouldn't be a problem. Nevertheless, i agree with Edison and just give them the freeday if it passes 4:45.

if you ask me the easiest way to give a mic check if an admin is one is to freeze everyone mute everyone then unmute the ct's give the mic check then undo everything and continue with the game

I say that every 5 rounds a vote will pop up to cts asking if they would want to do a mic check. If the majority is yes then console would mute everyone (except cts) and pause the timer for a certain period of time then that would be solved, but people would abuse. Since people would abuse if every 5 rounds there's a mic check, it probably wouldn't be needed. So the mic check would hold off until the ct team gets a certain amount of new people added on to it. Just my way of thinking over it:cool:

- Zehdari

I say that every 5 rounds a vote will pop up to cts asking if they would want to do a mic check. If the majority is yes then console would mute everyone (except cts) and pause the timer for a certain period of time then that would be solved, but people would abuse. Since people would abuse if every 5 rounds there's a mic check, it probably wouldn't be needed. So the mic check would hold off until the ct team gets a certain amount of new people added on to it. Just my way of thinking over it:cool:

- Zehdari

I like your concept, but people would abuse.

umm.... While there are admin we can't freeze players so we can have a mic check day where T's must stay in their cells till its over and the admin could mute all T's during this so there would be no interruptions , And swap the Ct's that do not have a mic... But also if admin is seeing that the ratio is to far off because most Ct's does not have a mic some Ct's without mic may stay on Ct side... as in example when we had a mic check within jb it was around idk 3 v 20? .. but it was pretty funny

umm.... While there are admin we can't freeze players so we can have a mic check day where T's must stay in their cells till its over and the admin could mute all T's during this so there would be no interruptions , And swap the Ct's that do not have a mic... But also if admin is seeing that the ratio is to far off because most Ct's does not have a mic some Ct's without mic may stay on Ct side... as in example when we had a mic check within jb it was around idk 3 v 20? .. but it was pretty funny

I agree with you but the ratio will only be fucked up for a round and then everything goes back to normal. also it would give a chance for other ppl to be ct.