Sign in to follow this  
sexypedocone

$moker

Was playing a game on ba_jail_arcane_asylum_beta3, I saw $moker go into the vent so I went to the other end to kill him as he . I wasn't even anywhere near being in the vent, opened a door to see him coming out and I shot him. Pretty standard fare. Then he immediately slayed me and banned me from CT for 1440 minutes for vent camping.

Then, once I MENTIONED it, he kicked me for 'disrespecting'. When I asked Hadron if he saw it or could do anything, $moker kicked me again and said that if I said anything else I'd be banned.

When we moved to a new map, I thought that $moker had left so I politely asked the other mods if there was anything they could do about it or at least unban me from CT since I'd done nothing wrong. Turns out he was still there, and $moker banned me for "disrespecting and talking ♥♥♥♥".

This isn't the first time I've seen $moker abuse, either, and this is seriously ridiculous. $moker ragebanned me because I killed him and all I wanted was an explanation but he a) wouldn't give me one and b) wouldn't even let me talk without kicking me. Maybe I shouldn't feel like I deserve better than that for being a member let alone a normal player but it sucks to not be allowed an explanation from somebody who was clearing just pissed off from being killed. All I wanted was for him to even say he was sorry for the slay, but he had to go ahead and abuse his mod powers.

As you can see from the logs, he also kicked another guy right around the same time. Was about to ask him more about it when I was abruptly banned by $moker.

You had the ban coming. I wasn't there for the slay/teamban, but I was there for the server ban. You kept spamming chat saying "I did nothing wrong, I was abused" "I did nothing" e.t.c. He told you to drop it, and you continued.

No way was this abuse.

My parents taught me that there are some people who ask stupid questions just to make you look bad. If you wanted me to explain to you why standing in front of a vent waiting for 2-3 terrorists to run through so that you can kill them all wasn't vent camping; I wouldn't dignify you with a response.

And then you came back into chat and started talking ♥♥♥♥ about me. I loved how you first asked "Is Smoker still in here?" and when nobody said anything, you started to rage.

-1. ♥♥♥♥in' ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haha I called it. I was there too when this happened, I don't know what he said to Smoker because of it taking place in dead chat (me being alive on T when this happened) but when the next map started he did bring up the question about it.

How else am I supposed to get him to admit he was in the wrong, then? He wouldn't listen to me at all, despite the fact that I'd done nothing wrong. I know I can't prove that here, but it's -really- frustrating to have someone act like that towards you and know they're going to get away with it just because they're a mod.

I knew that the terrorists were coming through the vent, as I SAW them go in, so I ran to the other end. I was in another room, and I couldn't even see the vent when I killed the first one, because he opened up the door I was running at.

I'm sorry that I didn't drop it, but as it's made painfully clear here, complaining against mod abuse does nothing. I won't even protest the server ban, but just the slay/CT ban. I didn't really disrespect, but I didn't drop it when he told me to - but that was only because I knew that he was in the wrong and he wouldn't admit it (and still won't, obviously).

I wasn't 'raging' after I asked if you weren't there. The only reason I asked is because I knew the moment I mentioned anything to another mod, you would ban me. Should I just sit there and let you abuse? All I wanted to know was why you did it, and when you wouldn't answer, I asked other mods if they saw it (which I assume they probably didn't since they were likely still alive).

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I've been in xG for a while, and thought I might not be too active on the forums, I -do- actually care about the clan. I play on the server because I like it, and I want it to be a good place to play. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have posted this thread. There are a lot of great mods on the server, $moker isn't one of them. Period.

I gave him the opportunity to answer my question as to why he did what he did, and his response was to kicked me without any justification. Mature.

TBH I didn't know how long he had been camping there.

Other than that, he just kept on coming back for more punishment. I warned him 2 times since he was being really inflammatory and he wouldn't let up with the hostility.

I gave him ample opportunity to chill the ♥♥♥♥ out, and when he wouldn't I gave him an hour ban to see if he could cool off.

But then he made this thread.

This was a justified ban, and smoker did nothing wrong.

I say you close this thread, because no abuse happened.

Well, if sexypedecone just came in when they were coming out of the vent, then it wasn't a justifiable slay. But if he had been waiting there, it would've been. There's really no way to tell atm since sexy is the only one who knows how long he waited. Smoker, next time you should really explain yourself even if it may seem silly. If they continue after that, then gag/kick/ban. But nothing serious here as far as I can tell. Though sexypedocone, you really do need to chill out over one slay. It could've avoided all of this. Well, both of you could've avoided this.

~STDInfected.