Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Jokes about members

Thread about goats: Instaclosed.

Thread about "joking" about other members which we all know that its gonna end up in a storm of ♥♥♥♥: Still up

Huh?

130654289534.png

This is just everyone dicking around, if it starts getting ridiculous and obvious hurtful comments then it'll be closed. That thread was an obvious stab at one of xG's members.

♥♥♥♥♥!!!!! That goat thing, ahahahha, wtf, so random, lmao but I agree with Herpes, it was so random and out of the ordinary for someone to make a thread about "jokes" or am I not?

I post goats: threatened to get forum banned

The members im "insulting": QUOTE=MajorB;56058]Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards. You know who it is, It's ya boy MajorB

Trif needs demoted, abuses admin just to try to sling his small penis around so it feels bigger

unlike some of you 16yr old donkies who think having you friends post lies will clear your name

most of you 16yr old clowns who are trying to twist

nuts and quit trying to make it like you control how ♥♥♥♥ runs here, you are a pawn who can be demoted

Trif needs demoted, abuses admin just to try to sling his small penis around so it feels bigge

off my nuts clown you are not in control on forums

Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards

lol JETZ are trolls and retards, everyone knows they are, just remember Arron. shoot trif should join this clan he probly butt ♥♥♥♥s half them for their support of him as admin

If I can't post goats then we can't talk about donkeys (I kid I kid, I'll stop. Sorry guys ;-;)