Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

MajorB

Uh, I'll try to make this short. I have a headache from this guy.

So, whenever I see him on Jailbreak, he disrespects EVERYONE. He calls warden and he tells everyone to shut up so he can give orders when no one is even talking. He thinks he knows the MOTD but I highly doubt he's read it since the time he's been gone.

I'll make this short, I know a lot of you guys don't read lengthy posts so I'll just link proof of him disrespecting.

This is his old account: Xeno Gamers - Search

Notice this

_________

[xG:M] MajorB1d 20:26:56h23 de jul de 2011 04:58:136383133310,95

[xG] MajorB1d 08:07:36h8 de ago de 2011 06:45:574873132621,19

[xG:Security Camera] MajorB0d 15:49:34h15 de ago de 2011 20:56:362311491221,22

[xG:M] KillerB0d 02:01:31h17 de jul de 2011 18:50:463713190,68

[xG:M] Obama the US Terrorist0d 00:54:07h18 de jul de 2011 09:14:037-5-

[xG:Probation] MajorB0d 00:14:23h23 de jul de 2011 07:44:213-2-

[xG] MajorB's on Probation0d 00:01:01h23 de jul de 2011 05:00:34----

[xG:M] Major Lame0d 00:00:52h13 de jul de 2011 11:23:12----

[xG:M] Not a Moderator0d 00:00:33h17 de jul de 2011 18:51:15----

[HL:M] MajorB0d 00:00:24h13 de jul de 2011 11:22:20----

MajorB

Lawdy lawd, I think I'm seeing a pattern.

More proof: http://hellsgamers.com/threads/45522-Perma-Ban-Request-MajorB

And:

i never disrespected or directed any comment towards a player.

Talk about a hypocrite, right?

Oh and:

Trif needs demoted, abuses admin just to try to sling his small penis around so it feels bigger

Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards

lol JETZ are trolls and retards, everyone knows they are, just remember Arron. shoot trif should join this clan he probly butt ♥♥♥♥s half them for their support of him as admin

But that's not all!

most of you 16yr old clowns who are trying to twist

Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards. You know who it is, It's ya boy MajorB

From the messenger on the forums:

MajorB: you are just a in-game mod. so ill argue all i want with your clown ♥♥♥, admin abuser

Me: cool.

MajorB: wait for the video to finish uploading : ) let's see if you can get your friend to come up with a good excuse

MajorB: for the admin abuse

Me: I'll be waiting.

MajorB: maybe you might wanna get them off your ♥♥♥♥ too, to brainstorm and i dont mean by blowing you for favortism

Me: I'll be waiting for the video.

MajorB: :-)

404 - File Not Found - FileSmelt File and Image Hosting

Racism:

Major B, you are such a racist m-0fo. I wasn't going to post here but after hearing you tell the CTs to "pick the black guy, pick the black guy, he's probably going to steal your VCR anyways", I had to say something.

I guess the admin abuse thread you made backfired right into your face, MajorB.

Just in case you missed anything

Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards. You know who it is

Trif needs demoted, abuses admin just to try to sling his small penis around so it feels bigger

unlike some of you 16yr old donkies who think having you friends post lies will clear your name

most of you 16yr old clowns who are trying to twist

nuts and quit trying to make it like you control how ♥♥♥♥ runs here, you are a pawn who can be demoted

Trif needs demoted, abuses admin just to try to sling his small penis around so it feels bigge

off my nuts clown you are not in control on forums

Josh stfu, JETZ are a bunch of donkies, every member from there are trolls and retards

lol JETZ are trolls and retards, everyone knows they are, just remember Arron. shoot trif should join this clan he probly butt ♥♥♥♥s half them for their support of him as admin

ITS YOU BOY MAJOR B +1

+1, never liked the dude. Dat proof yo, that's how every admin abuse/protest/etc. should look like. Take notes from Trifs' threads, kids.

If any mod or admin sees him in the servers and he disrepects, ban him for a day to a week.(Depending on how severe the disrespect was.) MajorB you need to seriouslly chill out. This is a community and we are all friends.