Sign in to follow this  
GwaiJai

Admin Abuse: Brian

It doesn't matter how big or big small the problem is abuse is abuse and I will not stand for it especially if it happens to me.

[ATTACH]1278.vB[/ATTACH]

10charizards

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.jpg.f80a6af5eb4a07f655999938d93f8aee.jpg

i made a video of your demo i clearly watched it, its not the point if you did or not its YOU COULD HAVE.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda but, didn't. The fact that you are basing my actions off of what I might've done does not in any way justify my slay one bit. Please for the love of god just stop posting. Each and every one of your posts have gotten you nowhere in this affair.

-1 In the video duke posted you said farthest from the wall im facing when you threw the gun you threw it closest to that wall so therefore you lost the lr against kbshooter.

-1 In the video duke posted you said farthest from the wall im facing when you threw the gun you threw it closest to that wall so therefore you lost the lr against kbshooter.

Please read what I wrote word for word when I typed up my rules. Not all LR's are the same.

Please read what I wrote word for word when I typed up my rules. Not all LR's are the same.
0:49 - 1:00 But still there are multiple walls there so that's breaking the rules you didnt specify which wall you werent facing

Coulda, shoulda, woulda but, didn't. The fact that you are basing my actions off of what I might've done does not in any way justify my slay one bit. Please for the love of god just stop posting. Each and every one of your posts have gotten you nowhere in this affair.

Well how about the fact that once you toss during one of your lr's where it's "farthest from wall im facing" you pretty much lose cause you facing the wall your tossing at do you get this simple concept? the wall your facing changes when you move your mouse yes, so when you change to toss farthest from the wall your facing a different wall. Giving yourself an unfair advantage.

0:49 - 1:00 But still there are multiple walls there so that's breaking the rules you didnt specify which wall you werent facing

I already stated this problem a while back please read the whole thread or around page 1 or 2.

Well how about the fact that once you toss during one of your lr's where it's "farthest from wall im facing" you pretty much lose cause you facing the wall your tossing at do you get this simple concept? the wall your facing changes when you move your mouse yes, so when you change to toss farthest from the wall your facing a different wall. Giving yourself an unfair advantage.

What the ♥♥♥♥ did I just read? Do you not understand that when I type my rules and where I face at that point sets the point for the whole gun-toss? Are you really going to be that ignorant and state that I can change where I face mid jump and say that's the wall I'm going to throw at? Really!? How is it that two others CT before kbshooter can understand the rules perfectly without question.

And once again I plead with all my heart, STOP POSTING.

Classics honestly, its 2 slays. Supported by multipe mods/admins its not as if the world is going to end because you got slayed twice. i've been slayed for worse reasons with only one mods apporval do you see me or any of the other 100's of others who get freeslayed casuing such a uproar over something so small? you were slayed by those enforcing rules. It was not a freeslay, you do cheap lr's often. i am surprised this is the first time any has done anything about it but you have been here awhile and since i have been here you have done them often. so go put on your big boy pants and man up. 2 slays will not end the world.

If you're talking about the rule "farthest from the wall I'm not facing" I'll admit it does seem somewhat confusing but, let me ask you why did the other CT from before understand what I meant yet kbshooter doesn't.

First there was One other one.

How is it that two others CT before kbshooter can understand the rules perfectly without question.

And now there are 2.

-.-

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD THE CANCER HAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED MY BRAIN.

Classics honestly, its 2 slays. Supported by multipe mods/admins its not as if the world is going to end because you got slayed twice. i've been slayed for worse reasons with only one mods apporval do you see me or any of the other 100's of others who get freeslayed casuing such a uproar over something so small? you were slayed by those enforcing rules. It was not a freeslay, you do cheap lr's often. i am surprised this is the first time any has done anything about it but you have been here awhile and since i have been here you have done them often. so go put on your big boy pants and man up. 2 slays will not end the world.

GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Please close this thread

This thread isn't about you if you got slayed or not, it's about me and admins abusing their powers. I will continue to press on whether you like it or not because abuse is abuse. So why don't you put your big boy pants on and wait for Aegean and Silence to decide whether the mods should be punished or not.

this thread isn't about you if you got slayed or not, it's about me and admins abusing their powers. I will continue to press on whether you like it or not because abuse is abuse. So why don't you put your big boy pants on and wait for aegean and silence to decide whether the mods should be punished or not.

it is not abuse you broke the rules on the motd you got slayed get over it.

Please specify which rule I broke within the MOTD.
Gun Toss

THESE ARE SERVER RULES. There will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss. There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules. Cts always toss first.

Gun Toss

THESE ARE SERVER RULES. There will be no cheating or bunny hopping during a gun toss. There can be further rules given but only if they are fair and do not give the advantage to either of the players and only the T can make these rules. Cts always toss first.

Again if you read through this thread you will see that I have answered this already. In what ways were my rules unfair? Is it my fault that CT's are incompetent?

You seem to play off of the rule that clearly states CTs go first. You keep playing and playing off of it. You keep saying server rules in your forum argument. You can't exclude on part of the rule. You gave an unfair to yourself, resulting in multiple CTs dying unfairly. This was not the first offense, but the second, where you were asked to stop. You continued, so you were slain. I was right in slaying you, and you don't seem to comprehend. It was a total of two seconds you couldn't play. It was a single slay by me. You need to calm down.

Reasons your argument is no longer valid

1. Server rules state no unfair advantages, which you clearly gave yourself.

2. Multiple moderators agreed with me, so you were slain.

3. It was a single slay from me, for a repeat offense.