Sign in to follow this  
DR.STRANGELUV

JB motd vs. Mod Discretion

Just repeat before you open cells, and I do agree 5 secs is nothing because you tend to say "5 secs from now" and when you say it the cells are just opening, so we have about 2-3 seconds to get out, it should always be 10 secs for everyone in my opinion.

Well you see ^ he repeats himself but very fast probably not understandable to many. So increasing the time will let others have the chance to actually type in the word "Repeat" and than the warden can actually repeat orders clearly so that others can understand.

I follow all rules. I even follow the highly exploited "repeat" rule.

How I follow these rules is up to me, the player. Otherwise, the game is lame b/c you are restricting freedom and creativity. Stop crying and stop talking on everyone's behalf.

Speak for yourself.

I DO NOT want rebellers. That is my job as a CT and as a warden.

JB is a role playing style of gaming.

(and I even repeat b4 people type "repeat"!)

and I even repeat b4 people type "repeat"!)

You sure do repeat.. But still quickly.. I know you don't want rebellers.. But at least do something else instead of making the time limit to do such order 5 second and speaking quickly than opening the cells giving the T's no time to ask for repeats.. "The warden must repeat the orders at least once and it must be clear when asked (only the beginning order when out of cells)" But speaking in such speed is not so clear for many.

No.

It is MY form of control.

You have to have control, or it is a freeday every round.

I hate freedays.

Freedays = weak warden

And if it isn't clear, how come so many comply? We don't want the round to go to 0:00, so people have to die. I believe in quick reactions and quick thought.

Many comply because they can understand most of the time, But others cannot which wouldn't be any fun for them because everytime your warden they die. Besides this would only applies at the beginning of the round where they are order out of there cell

You sure do repeat.. But still quickly.. I know you don't want rebellers.. But at least do something else instead of making the time limit to do such order 5 second and speaking quickly than opening the cells giving the T's no time to ask for repeats.. "The warden must repeat the orders at least once and it must be clear when asked (only the beginning order when out of cells)" But speaking in such speed is not so clear for many.

I don't have a problem with Dr. Strangelove giving orders. He speaks fast but it's comprehensible.

I was told by someone hiding behind admin chat that I cannot talk fast and I cannot give less than 10 sec to comply with orders.

You can't just make up rules on the spot to benefit yourself. Wardens who give more than 10 seconds are way too nice. If you have trouble doing an order in less than five seconds, I'm sorry to say you're either deaf or stupid. I have NO idea why you would even want to include this ten second rule in the MOTD, it's not needed and it's just plain dumb.

sir, You may beable to comprehend like others but not everyone can. It does not have to be 10 but somewhat higher than 5.

It doesn't have to be anything at all. Leave the rules the way they are, there's no need for change. And again, just because you don't approve of how they are right now doesn't mean you should make up fake rules.

Don't change it to require more than 5 seconds; I always give 5 seconds after orders and I have never received complaints.

If his orders were unclear, then fine; slay him. But don't change the rules of a system that has worked great for everyone else just because 1 person gave you a hard time.

A.Everybody MAD

B.Strangelove I lol at how you're always trying to get the last word in with a powerful argument point. Makes this thread feel so passive agressive

C.Lol you can't even talk about bending the MOTD since your spray has nudity up the ying yang