Sign in to follow this  
Tuxmascot

Tuxmascot

Member Name: Tuxmascot

What game?: CS:S

Your In-Game Name: Tux [bSRP]

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26250890

Ban Reason: CT banned. They told me Mass Freekilling

Unban Reason: I had just joined the server for the first time and had never played before. Now, I know how to play and I can play CT very well now that I know all the rules and how to play the game. I feel that I can do it without being annoying as well.

ur ct banned for a week, which is kinda serious for u to be freekilling, if ur ct, its assumed u know the rules. wait out the 1 week ban but until then, learn to be a t first before u want to become a ct

I never did freekill on a mass scale though. I only killed one person then slayed myself. That one person complained and said I killed 6 or 8 people and an admin banned me for a week.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Sorry for double post.

All I am asking is for the ban to be decreased. I know how to play as a T and a CT now. I know all the rules and have read the MOTD over and over again. I just want to play as a CT. I have been playing for 4 days now and T is getting a little boring.

i doubt i teambanned you for what other people said , i never do that .. I wont teamban until i see the CT do something. thats why all the kids on the server complain .

do you remember who that one person was ? the only one you say you freekilled

I do not. But all I am asking for is just a lesser sentence. I never played the game in my life before.

I am willing to wait out a sentence, but I just want like a day ban. Not an entire week. I completely know the rules now and I can perform CT correctly now.