Fullbring

Fullbring

Member Name: Fullbring

In-Game Name: [xG] Fullbring ^^

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24984171 04:36 65 0

Donated: No

Other information: For almost a years time I've played the Xenogamer Jailbreak and VS servers, and for 5 months I've been a member of the Xenogamer community for which I'm extremely glad I joined. I'm applying for mod for many reasons. Firstly, I've always wanted to be a mod to help out with the servers. I play in the mornings when overseas players often catch a glimpse of our server as they play in the afternoon, the afternoons when most are enjoying classes which are usually free to me because my class schedule is so lax, and late at night when we have a mix of hardened and wandering players who want to get one more headshot or get a kick out of rebelling against the weary Ct's. Since I play both sides in Jailbreak, I understand the misunderstandings that come from the day to day 'mishaps' Ct's can cause from breaking the rules of Motd and having practice in settling disputes over freekills and teamkills. As many know, my attitude is very calm and contemplative. I never get angry over a misunderstanding and often give the opposing group the benefit of the doubt. However I also know when to put my foot down and rule out those who would freely and purposefully break the rules. I am always willing to speak freely in chat and without prejudice. I'm always up for calling warden or even supporting someone who may be wardening the first time when no one else will step up to the plate. I'm well versed in the secrets of the maps, so I can understand which areas are considered for camping and the like. Console command, while I always try to remain out of disputes over button mashing, spamming cells etc., is my first tool as a regular player to show the truth of a confusing situation and is my way of adapting and utilizing all aspecs of the game to bring facts into a loose arguement. So this is why I'm appealing to you xG community that maybe you could let me give back to the players, friends, and teammates who have helped me up to this point and to let me help out long into the future. I await your replies eagerly as always :3

Just edited my post, +1 now, you know the rules, you've been a member of the community for a long time,

but you did just come back from inactivity so as long as you stay active then I'm fine with it.

This guy's kept his cool from the moment i've seen him on the servers. He's a great guy, knows the rules, is active, and is a good player. Would be an asset to our clan as a moderator. +1

+1 real chill guy, doesnt get angry, great warden (gives ts a chance before killing them lol), knows rules, slays himself if someone said he might have freekilled (shows hes willing to slay himself if it means making the t that died satisfied)