Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Sigh

Well disappointing bullshit news for you all. Though I am sure some of you will be happy. My dad has decided to go into maximum asshole faggotry and take away my internet now. I will now only be able to get on during weekends. The only time I can get on during the week now is if I have a break or something. I go back to school Wednesday. My grades are perfectly fine atm. He thinks I don't do any of my work or any shit. I wish there was a way I could convince him to let me keep my internet. If you wanna keep in contact message me on steam or leave me a private message on my forum account I will send you my number. My life now during week days will be: Get up, go to school, come home, sleep all day, and repeat. Honestly I think taking away my internet will only make my grades drop to shit and I will no longer have fun or anything. I love all you guys so much. You guys are more family than my real life family has ever been to me. I dunno if he is going to let me on Fridays or not.

And now a video explaining how I fucking feel about this :| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGO4uLVK1DM&feature=related

I really don't get it. My mom wakes up and watches t.v all day and all night. She doesn't get shit for it. She just sits on the couch all day and even when something is not even a foot away from her she will CALL me to come get it and bring it to her... and also my dad after work almost all he does is watch t.v to. Even after they go up to bed my mom turns on the t.v and watches it until like 3am... so I don't get this whole thing atm why I am being punished. I didn't do anything I am a good kid and all and always nice like I am here.

Wow , that really sucks. That happened to me once because I played a little more than usual. :/

Hopefully, you'll convince them to have your internet back.

believe it or not duckiijr, but ur parents are working a lot harder than you think. ur dads working im guessing 8-9 hour days so that ur family has a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear. ur parents raised you more or less on their own, and they also raised 2-3 other kids (ur bros/sisters).

dont think that they have it easy, raising a kid is a lot harder than ud expect, ur lucky that all u have to do is just ur homework and ur done for the day. ur parents would have to worry about paying the bills, making sure that there is enough money coming in to keep the house/cars/necessities steadily coming.

while u may dislike ur parents atm, ull realize that when ur a parent urself, that your mom and dad went through a rly hard time to make sure that ud have a better life than they did, and ull do the same to ur kids. ull do whatever u can to make sure that they have a better life than u did.

appreciate the gift that u still have both ur mom and ur dad alive and well, trust me, coming from personal experience, i can say that i have never appreciated my parents and what they've done for me to get me where i am today.

Isaac im sry to hear that, u as serbian said, at times u may think ur parents dont do shit but they do sooooo much. Im not even a parent i help keep bills going. :C But just keep ur grades up and ur dad will more then likely give u ur internet back.

believe it or not duckiijr, but ur parents are working a lot harder than you think. ur dads working im guessing 8-9 hour days so that ur family has a place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear. ur parents raised you more or less on their own, and they also raised 2-3 other kids (ur bros/sisters).

dont think that they have it easy, raising a kid is a lot harder than ud expect, ur lucky that all u have to do is just ur homework and ur done for the day. ur parents would have to worry about paying the bills, making sure that there is enough money coming in to keep the house/cars/necessities steadily coming.

while u may dislike ur parents atm, ull realize that when ur a parent urself, that your mom and dad went through a rly hard time to make sure that ud have a better life than they did, and ull do the same to ur kids. ull do whatever u can to make sure that they have a better life than u did.

appreciate the gift that u still have both ur mom and ur dad alive and well, trust me, coming from personal experience, i can say that i have never appreciated my parents and what they've done for me to get me where i am today.

well said serb :) i honestly like the fact that u apreciate ur parents :) tons of ppl dont care about their parents and treat them like shit good to see that u view ur parents this way :)

As for duckii jr, let me tell u i had WAY worse stuff than u dude my parents got so crazy from me sitting down on my computer sooo much that they took my computer away put it in their room, put a password on the admin accout so i cant log in unless i ask -.- answer would be a no most of the time but, u realize ur parents want the best for u, there is more to life than css :)

So basically because his dad works a job he's allowed to shelter his children and not allow them to do anything with their life? What if Duckii wants to be a map designer or a game coder one day? He isn't allowed to do what he wants in his free time because his dad is working an eight hour job? I don't know about you but his parents sound pretty worthless to me.