Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Sigh

My dad shut it off last night and then today my mom talked with him. He just turned it on and said I can play until bedtime today...idk if that means I can have it or not

Yet again my dad for some reason took away my internet and I still do not have it...also I finally told my mom how I feel about my dad...this is about to be the last straw. All he ever does is bitch at me and everyone else and he thinks he's so powerful. Ugh so yeah just updating you guys,

I am currently on his laptop btw they're at the store

Kill him...the best way would be poison. Get something painful since you hate him so much. If you kill your own father you will be the most respected man in my books.

^thats fucked up lol, just deal with it duckiijr, its good to get off the computer every once in a while

lol thought it was sgtblu that said that, similar avatars and such

Yet again my dad for some reason took away my internet and I still do not have it...also I finally told my mom how I feel about my dad...this is about to be the last straw. All he ever does is bitch at me and everyone else and he thinks he's so powerful. Ugh so yeah just updating you guys,

I am currently on his laptop btw they're at the store

I hate to be pessimistic about the situation, so why not take the opportunity to be outside more?

^^how is that even a bad thing? XD

Re-read it bro. I said I hate to be pessimistic and jump on the "Oh your dad's a bad man". I'm saying instead of looking at it that way, go outside more often, naw'mean?

Re-read it bro. I said I hate to be pessimistic and jump on the "Oh your dad's a bad man". I'm saying instead of looking at it that way, go outside more often, naw'mean?

I now understand....I feel so much smarter meow. Thank you.

I find this post to be rather inappropriate. First of all, I understand that you DuckiiJr have some resentment against your father, but you should not be talking negatively behind his back. Second, I am disappointed by the responses by some of the members of this clan. It saddens me to see how you responded to this post. I wish you would encourage our friend DuckiiJr rather than join in and mock his father.

To you personally DuckiiJr, I know it must be tough with your father. But he is your dad, and that's just how it has to be. The best you can do is accept him for who he is, and be obedient. If you're not, then your going to learn how to be in a very difficult fashion. Also, I know you very well, and I know you do not like when people talk behind your back, so don't talk badly about your father behind his.

I find this post to be rather inappropriate. First of all, I understand that you DuckiiJr have some resentment against your father, but you should not be talking negatively behind his back. Second, I am disappointed by the responses by some of the members of this clan. It saddens me to see how you responded to this post. I wish you would encourage our friend DuckiiJr rather than join in and mock his father.

To you personally DuckiiJr, I know it must be tough with your father. But he is your dad, and that's just how it has to be. The best you can do is accept him for who he is, and be obedient. If you're not, then your going to learn how to be in a very difficult fashion. Also, I know you very well, and I know you do not like when people talk behind your back, so don't talk badly about your father behind his.

Jesus has arrived. #lolfloodlesmyhero.