Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Sigh

So basically because his dad works a job he's allowed to shelter his children and not allow them to do anything with their life? What if Duckii wants to be a map designer or a game coder one day? He isn't allowed to do what he wants in his free time because his dad is working an eight hour job? I don't know about you but his parents sound pretty worthless to me.

well the reality most kids dont no wats coming up for them thats why ur father prepares u for that. u might not see something to be just but ur parnets always make right decisions

What if Duckii wants to be a map designer or a game coder one day?

Playing games and designing games are two completely different things. If it were that easy to become a game designer then every stoner would do it.

well the reality most kids dont no wats coming up for them thats why ur father prepares u for that. u might not see something to be just but ur parnets always make right decisions

Yeah, I really wish he did when he had the chance.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Playing games and designing games are two completely different things. If it were that easy to become a game designer then every stoner would do it.

You're missing the point. This is the internet and technology age, blinding a kid from it is a both pointless and ignorant thing to do.

I appreciate my mom, but my dad....you don't understand what he has done in my life and family. And btw FoneJack idk who you are but i really love you now lol. (And I think someone forgot to shut my internet off ^_^)

I am sure he has done a lot of things for you being that he is a father, but I can't say my dad has, so therefor my opinions on these types of situations are always a lot more.... assertive?

EDIT: One more question, is he just strait up disconnecting things or is he password protecting the internet access?

Love you too, brah!

It's times like this you wish I was your bro. I can hack routers basic setup pages. =P Everytime my Mum/Dad shut off wifi. I turned it right back on. =P