Sign in to follow this  
g0at

Smoking

Do you smoke?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes
    • No

Smoking is disgusting. I guess you can't stop people and their habits, my mom smokes and I drink too much pop, oh well. I'd rather destroy myself with fluids that taste good than cigarettes. I dated a smoker once and I literally had to take breathes in between making out. I won't bash anyone who smokes though, it's your choice.. It's just a bad one in my opinion.

On the subject of weed, I don't see how it harms people. The only negative long term side effect I'd say is that it leads to experimentation which could lead to addiction of other drugs. Other than that I have no idea why alcohol is legal and weed is illegal. My mom smokes weed, I've smoked weed before but I'm not really into it, but I'm not that much of a retard to say it should be illegal.

i used to smoke... but i stopped because im a boxer and it fucks up yur cardio so i kinda stopped but i still smoke sheesha and weed OCASIONALLY lool

Ive been smoking pot n cigs for about 3-4 yrs. Cigs are honestly terrible for you, smells like shet (unless you're a habitual smoker)and omega costly (unless you go to quebec, 55,50$ for 200 smokes which is a GREAT price for higher end smokes) but godam does a smoke feel good and relaxing after a stressful day.

I plan on quitting someday but thats what ive been tellin myself for the past long time :P I started smoking because a majority of my friends started and i was curious as to why people smoked.

No i do not think smoking is cool, i just still smoke for the fact that...

A. no smoke in the morning?? imma go kill something

B. im fkin addicted to the nicotine/chems

C. love meeting new people while smoking (happens vurry often at uni)

I also dont think its "cool" and no one else over the age of 18 sits around and discusses cigarettes.

Grow up, talk about bigger things than cigarettes, its not hip anymore.

Its people like Snackbar which is why I quit smoking. Him and all the fat girls at my college who try to smoke now that its the "hip" thing to do.

What the fuck are you talking about?

lrn2read