Sign in to follow this  
azure

I hate to say this...

Well i do hate to say this. I am leaving xenogamers. I know i have been in the clan for a short time. But a month and a half after i joined i lost all interest in the surf and jb servers.. Surf got reset. depressed me>_> jailbreak is too full now. I really wish i could stay but i see no joy if i would have had a future in this clan. Even if i did get any powers i dont see them being any enjoyment. I have other options open. I would like to thank a couple people for making this time worth while: Duckiix3-basically got me into the clan >_<, Tarin- sexiest mod ever, SGTBLU- Second sexiest mod ever,Papi-Amazing admin <3, King J-Epic old time genocide freedays, DuckiiJR-Sexiest admin ever,and Silence- the best clan leader evar. I will miss this clan dearly and i hope that it succeeds for a very long time. Good luck to you all and i hope you enjoy this fine community. <3

I don't normally post on these threads, but you were around those times when I first played jailbreak. Goodbye oldfag haha.