Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Can't wait five more days X_X

Well as most people heard (I think) I lost my admin, when I found out I banned someone. So I got banned in return. Its a week ban, but holy hell ive realised that getting banned for a week sucks ! Literally the only reason I play css is for xG jailbreak server. I was wondering of any chance at all of getting unbanned sooner. Also for those who didn't know I DID make an apology thread under general if that helps my case any, and again I am sorry for any inconvenience :3

Didn't even try. I already am *MAMAMAJOR EGO-GO-GO*

Psh, no one can have a higher ego than me! Because I have a massive..

EGO

Well as most people heard (I think) I lost my admin, when I found out I banned someone. So I got banned in return. Its a week ban, but holy hell ive realised that getting banned for a week sucks ! Literally the only reason I play css is for xG jailbreak server. I was wondering of any chance at all of getting unbanned sooner. Also for those who didn't know I DID make an apology thread under general if that helps my case any, and again I am sorry for any inconvenience :3

This is exactly how I felt when I got banned for 2 weeks. I think you're mature enough to realize what you did and how you can change to better yourself, +1 to unban, if he messes up again, 2 week ban him.

This is exactly how I felt when I got banned for 2 weeks. I think you're mature enough to realize what you did and how you can change to better yourself, +1 to unban, if he messes up again, 2 week ban him.

I.. will follow chicken *cough* +1

He perm banned me -.-

But he knows he fucked up +1 to shorten to 5 days.

i mean shit he still permed me v.v

^ -1. Sorry, but you really do need to learn your lesson. 5 Days will not hurt you; maybe develope a social life? If you really are THAT impateint, talk to russian and work it out with him. You might just come to an understanding.