Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Oscar

-1 doubt you changed. If you want to prove that you have changed, why don't you show it? like come on team speak?

And i am not being stubborn or a bitch; I am willing to accept you back in if i see that you have changed.

OK soooo lets see i didnt leave when my member protest was up I HAD CONFIDENCE THAT I WANST GONA GET KICKED but i did because people get so butthurt over something that doesnt make since like "I used to fck your mom,but then i took an arrow to the knee" (peoples reactions)OOOOOOOH WAAAAH WAAAAH :""""""""""""( IM GONA GO POST A MEMBER ABUSE ...... WOOOT HES LEAVING MISSION ACCOMPLISHED . Remember guys PEOPLE THAT GET BUTTHURT ARE ENEMYS I GOT BULLIED FOR THE STUPIDIST SHT IN THE WORLD AND PEOPLE DONT EVEN TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT IM GOING TO GO INTO SELF DEFENCE just like major b did SO WHY ARE WE STILL ARGUEING AND CAUSING DRAMA OVER SOMETHING THATS GONA CAUSE MORE DRAMA if you dont KNOW HOW NOT TO NOT HOLD A GRUDGE OR TAKE SHT TO SERIOUS THEN GTFO AND LEAVE US ALONE because people that have those problems like TARIN arent ever gona towards the drama problem in the community PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT PERSON THEN LEAVE THEM ALONE..................<<<<<<< PEOPLE ARE GETTING INFRINGED FOR SELF DEFENCE AND NO BODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT YOU GUYS NEED TO FCKING RELIZE PEOPLE CAN SEW TAKE XG TO COURT FOR INFRINGING UNALIENABLE RIGHTS.(ik my chizz) SO DONT LET THIS HAPPEN YOU GUYS NEED TO RELIZE THAT....

-1...showed no change

Noap. If you would be left peacefully that would be one thing, and going on how many trolls who've quit, then successfully returned only to troll harder, I'm not taking the chance.

Remember were "Corrupt"