Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Rosser

Member Name: JayBreeze

Abusing Admin: Rosser

Your In-Game Name: '// LobCityClips '//

Abuse Description: He was running around with a gun during a freeday, I tased him to get the gun off his back. He told me to; "say drop it next time instead of free tasing" which isnt a freetase if I have a reason to do it. That is the point of a taser. He then proceeded to follow me the rest of the round with a gun on his back, this time I didnt tase it off because techinically I had already warned him. A T in the background starts to shoot at me, i snipe him, Rosser moves, unholsters his gun, realizes its empty, and then tries to play it off like the was dropping it. I wasnt havin nuthin of that though, so i kill him. He then slays me, i try to defend my point, and he kicks me.

Reason: Apparently he wrote the MOTD and is omnipotent.

Player Effect: Nah

Proof: No other proof than he will admit it. I stand by all of my previous actions because they were just.

1. No Proof

2. I was actually trying to drop my tmp for the m4 right underneath me

3. u tazed me. and then shot me. being tazed i couldn't pick up the m4 and my tmp was off me.

4. defending doesn't mean saying in admin chat: Badmin 2012

5. told u to drop the whole thing. and people wanted u to stop

6. Screenies Steam Community :: ChopsueY :: Screenshots

7. read the other peoples text Steam Community :: ChopsueY :: Screenshots

This is one of those joke threads...right? Where, like, people say "Yeah RoSSer is a baddie +1" and we all laugh because RoSSer is really cool?

This is one of those joke threads...right? Where, like, people say "Yeah RoSSer is a baddie +1" and we all laugh because RoSSer is really cool?

Nooooo I think this is serious....I think...not sure though

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_1.png_d6e049f58bf418d4615fa959cd5b0a3c.png.dde0be627e45fc8a72bb0ba5160de293.png

1. No Proof

2. I was actually trying to drop my tmp for the m4 right underneath me

3. u tazed me. and then shot me. being tazed i couldn't pick up the m4 and my tmp was off me.

4. defending doesn't mean saying in admin chat: Badmin 2012

5. told u to drop the whole thing. and people wanted u to stop

6. Screenies Steam Community :: Error

7. read the other peoples text Steam Community :: Error

1) I realize there was no proof, i put that in the beginning. I guess we're just doing 3 repeats for everything now though.

2) To me, on my screen, you looked at me, took out the gun for a second, and dropped it so i tased you. Since that was the second time I had to do it, i just killed you after.

3) Thats what tasers were designed to do, were they not?

4) I was trying to defend myself, but instead you mute me to end all communication. I got a little ticked off at that so i said badmins 2012.

5) You told me to drop it once, after you gave a half assed response to why you slayed me. It was between me and you so i ignored the other 2 people who didnt have anything useful to add to the argument.

This is one of those joke threads...right? Where, like, people say "Yeah RoSSer is a baddie " and we all laugh because RoSSer is really cool?

If your trying to look dumb you succeeded. Post something useful or dont post at all.

Nooooo I think this is serious....I think...not sure though

Call me Harry im so Sirius.

All in all this was a serious thread in the beginning. I dont really care THAT much because it was just a slay and a kick which happens so i could care less. But I do want to raise the point that I was playing CT correctly and I stand by all these actions that I did. This server is so T sided its ridiculous, if people dont try and play CT its just rebelling every round with 12 year olds screaming For Narnia in the mic and bunny hopping around like chickens with their heads cut off.

If your trying to look dumb you succeeded. Post something useful or dont post at all.

lol, well, you totally missed the point of my post. Let me explain it? I knew you were serious, but your report of abuse is a farce. I was hoping that I was mistaken and you were joking, because otherwise an admin abuse with no proof is a waste of everyone's time.

-1 no proof. (see?)

Wow haha youngins need to take step back and analyze things. I realize i have no "proof" other than that he agrees. I wasnt posting this to administer a punishment but to raise a point.

And to tarin, i edited this.

^it used to be mean