Sign in to follow this  
orangejuice

orangejuice

Late at night, the server is scarce of administration and kills are as free as toothpicks at a restaurant.

OJ may not be the sun rise after the night, but if he becomes mod, at least he'll be our Sunny D.

Now if you want some vitamin C in your diet, and Doug isn't talking about cocks this time, give this man a +1

+1 hes cool and knows motd. he plays on surf every now and then and i havent had a problem with him. hes very funny and a nice guy. he doesnt troll or disrespect.

-1, was very annoting on css. Screaming and mic spamming constantly.

at least he is active, not annoying, and a fun player to play with

orange is a cool man i no he will handle mod abilities maturely

+1

Late at night, the server is scarce of administration and kills are as free as toothpicks at a restaurant.

OJ may not be the sun rise after the night, but if he becomes mod, at least he'll be our Sunny D.

Now if you want some vitamin C in your diet, and Doug isn't talking about cocks this time, give this man a +1

God I love Doug's forum posts. Batshit crazy, half gibberish, and completely true. +1 on Orange for mod. He's always on at like 3-7 AM when i'm the only fuckin' xG member on the servers besides Duke. :/

God I love Doug's forum posts. Batshit crazy, half gibberish, and completely true. +1 on Orange for mod. He's always on at like 3-7 AM when i'm the only fuckin' xG member on the servers besides Duke. :/

ehm ehm...

+1 This guy deserves mod. He is active late night and just like doug said, there is no justice. Jailbreak at late hours is an extremely dark place. Orange Juice knows what he's doing and keeps the game fun and fair.

-enchilada/#Based