Sign in to follow this  
LordAragon

Hasta Luego

Im taking a break

For many reasons though, im sick of the corrupt admins (aka badmins) who get reported on and nothing happens, what is this the 1920s? That crappy !classes thing really ruined it for me... u say go and play on our other servers but lets face it... theres nobody to play with on them. track season is coming up so i have to get ready for that, which takes a LOT of my time along with my workout already,then right after track season football will be starting up again so even more dedication and time taken up, my girlfriend has been getting very mad with me cause she thinks im ignoring her now, and i got a D on my report card in my anatomy/physiology class which is a very hard class... So later everyone, u guys are like my weird online video game family, and ill miss u in my time away,

i MIGHT pop in once in a while, and when track is over i plan on coming back which is in like may

Im not leaving xg, by any means, just taking a break from css and a video games in general

if u do wanna message me.. just message me on steam, i normally leave my pc on so ill get it eventually

and remember guys... this ISN'T the HILTON