Sign in to follow this  
Reflex

Mac gamer

I would TOTALLY +1 this in a heartbeat but there is no proof :.(

Same with me i hate this guy

EDIT: +1 mohammad showed proof.

+1 no offense coa but he was racist

now i think i have a screenshot of of him saying something like KKK is right or something idk but i will give u the screenshot

now i told him MULTIPLE times to not use his mic as its very annoying, i asked him to not use it unless its very nessecary

he simply didnt listen

he does desreve a ban

Edit: Steam Community :: EleGiggle :: Screenshots this is the proof

+1 I have witnessed this myself, his voice is just too damn annoying, he talks too much, he acts racist, bashes xG a bit, and overall just trolls constantly. For example, about the time that Mohammad took his screenshot, he had the tag [KKK] before his name, Mohammad came to shut him up and told him to change it, he changed it to [Krazy Knitting Klub], insisting it is a peaceful protest, and when he told him to change it again, he changed it to [Crazy Knitting Club] as seen in his screenshot.

That kid, is amazing! How could you hate on someone just because they fit every stereotype brought upon the supposed-race that he/she may or may not be a part of?

silence he isnt funny and overuses his mic for retarded things.... and trying to support KKK isnt "amazing"