Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Passing Warden

I think only one pass should be allowed, assuming there isn't an real need to pass. Then the new person must be warden. Offenders and excessive passers are CT banned for a day. This is to prevent a good minute of people bitching and fighting over who has to be warden. Dont go CT if you aren't willing to at least give warden a shot.

+1 As long as it's still allowed occasionally. Exceptions include technical difficulties, IRL responsibilities, and in-game situations. For example, I was Warden last night and had to pass warden to someone while I healed and took care of a rebel near medic, I took it back as soon as I returned to the cell block. Though calling warden just to pass it is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in Jailbreak.

I sometimes pull the warden pass card, but only because no one is calling it and I start feeling like a warden whore. Also, if warden is about to slay for something, they should pass it before they do. Furthermore, -1

Can we just outlaw it in whole? passing warden is so stupid, if you don't want it, then why are you calling it?

This, or

1) Extend "1 order before passing" to 2+ orders, or 1 game (may lead to dozens of boring FR LR rounds tho)

2) Ban dem warden passing.

Depends on the map. If it's electric razor, I think it should be perfectly acceptable to call order solely for the purpose of cutting off a freeday. I've seen this happen numerous times, where someone opens the cells quickly several days in a row and it results in a freeday either because there was hesitation or people don't want to call it immediately. If it's several freedays in a row, then it really ruins the games for both ct's and t's.

+1 to this thread, I hate it when people call warden just to pass it along to someone who dosent really want it.

The only exception should be when the warden is hacking technical difficulties or has to leave for out of game issues.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    TurdWig