Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Ban Request on Pieman

I told you guys from the day neteX joined he was a douche took you guys time too realize though

I know that feel bro....I know

sometimes when there is admis in the server his score is negative (2-8 <---- example)

im not saying that he hacks but it is really strange.

meh i usually come in the server with different names sometime avatar just for the fun of it.. Pieman usually did well but sometimes did bad. Don't really see any hacks at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also that can't be something that determine if they're hacking or not. I do that all the time ;3, i would go positive as in 30 - 6 or such higher than i would just do really bad.

Alright let me break something down for you kiddies(The +1'ing crowd) cause obviously your handy capped somewhere upstairs;

1. Today I've been testing cvars all day, fucking with auto exec's and whatnot. It's a 24-30+ hour job and XG was the server I chose to pinpoint the settings I wanted.

Thus im not doing good because Im not trying, I'm simply testing.

2. I can try and kill people on one map, than the next map decide I just really wanna surf. Can I or can I not do that? Huh?

Ever cross your mind sometimes I just dont put in any effort lol? Or let me guess my hacks have a mind of them selves and kill when It wants to kill right?

I literally just got done wrecking a awp server 71/10, not ONE person called me a hacker. Shit just got banned from amity servers to for wrecking their leader with his pants down like a fool, once again..

3. Ever cross your mind I dont know the map? You don't know a map, dont expect to do good. You won't know the high traffic spots for the most blatant of reasons.

4. IM NOT PRO, I AM HUMAN.... I dont have good day's everyday, if I was hacking Im pretty sure my score would always stay high, cause you know aimbots bring you points...

5. You can ask duckii yourself, the day she/he banned me for the first time he/she had her original name on it, not a alias.

This being said EVER since the start I haven't given 2 shits about people watching me..

--------------------------------------------

Say this to yourself in yah head:

Just because someone goes 40/10 1 map, than 3/7 the next. That automatically breaks all other odds and AUTOMATICALLY points out that he(I'm) hacking? Lol?...You can't and I hope are not serious..

Your not a hack decoder, you can't break netcodes, you can't give a logical explanation/reasoning. STICK TO YOUR DAYJOB!

Pieman please don't disrespect for them thinking you are hacking. The proof is invalid, and it doesn't show you are hacking, plus duckii has done the same things as well and she also doesn't hack. Pieman is not a hacker guys, he's just much better then the average CSS player lol, you guys gotta get used to it... sorry :/

~Closed