Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Post 5 facts about yourself.

Do you have a bass? I could show you the basics and have you playing pretty decently in a week. Its pretty damn simple.

I actually taught myself. It is completely simple but I no longer have a bass. D: Loved playing it though. :P

I actually taught myself. It is completely simple but I no longer have a bass. D: Loved playing it though. :P

Its a fun instrument, the whole thing is entirely symmetrical, so if you learn a basic scale it can be played in the same formation anywhere on the fretboard, and you can basically play anything lol.

1. My real life name is Nick.

2. I am Russian and can speak fluently.

3. I am currently top in my class.

4. At time's I still struggle with my semi-recent break up. But xG really makes me laugh at the end of the day.

5. I need to get out of my town. Plan on moving to NYC after college.

1.I love WOLVES if could buy one and keep it forever i would

2.Ive been to juvey twice (Not Fun)

3.Im in 9th grade

4.I hate pie

5.I dont like tv at all

1.i love wolves if could buy one and keep it forever i would

2.ive been to juvey twice (not fun)

3.im in 9th grade

4.i hate pie

5.i dont like tv at all

lol... #2 :s

1.I love WOLVES if could buy one and keep it forever i would

2.Ive been to juvey twice (Not Fun)

3.Im in 9th grade

4.I hate pie

5.I dont like tv at all

For 1. You can buy a wolf hybrid, or a dog that looks similar to a wolf, trust me I've already been looking into buying one, there's a farm near my house that sells wolfdogs, wolf-hybrids. :3 .. also #5.. I do not nsee that XD

Its a fun instrument, the whole thing is entirely symmetrical, so if you learn a basic scale it can be played in the same formation anywhere on the fretboard, and you can basically play anything lol.

I skipped right into learning a song. I learned ... um.. >.< Oh! Don't stop believing. So much fun. :D

1. Im 6'1"

2. I love soccer so much I would rather play it the rest of my life then marry a woman. ;)

3. I'm an average teen, not a smart kid but not ignorant.

4. I smoke weed on occasion.

5. I am an outgoing and fun person to be around, I make a lot of people laugh. :)

1. I'm 6'2 215lbs, I am still growing according to the doctors I currently vist.

2. I'm very Irish, stereotypically so.

3. I've been an active gamer since I was 5, starting with Diablo 1(I'm 18 now!).

4. I have 786 hours logged on CS:S and 507 hours logged into TF2 between my two accounts(Even more if I counted my third which I lost ages ago!).

5. I play World of Warcraft my server is Bronzebeard and I'm an 85 Hunter/Warrior/Warlock/Death Knight all are geared enough to do Dragon Soul