Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Post 5 facts about yourself.

Personal details on xG? Say what?

1. Part of my name is Jedd. That's all you get.

2. I have more than one dis-associative disorder and have been medicated for more than ten years

3. I'm extremely paranoid in real life, even though i'm extremely relaxed (socially) on the Internet. I carry a Ka-Bar and an unregistered revolver that my dad left me when he passed away in my car, and a small switchblade on my person.

4. I'd give my life for just about anyone. I'm not depressed, I just want to have the opportunity to have died for a good reason.

5. I love making people happy. The only reason I get up every day is for that little laugh or smile I can get out of someone.

I didn't want to make it so personal, but i'm rather boring otherwise. xD

oh boy were to start ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. I like old cars

2. Sometimes i wish i was a cat

3. I own 2 cats n 2 dogs

4. I cant get enough jailbreak its like a drug to meh lol.

5. I like to watch people fail at failing lol.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

5. One time in 2nd grade I was sent to the principal's office for licking the entire hallway wall on my way to lunch. No joke. Don't ask me why I did, I don't remember :P

I loled so hard

1 Im 12

2 If weed gets legalized, ill try it.

3 I love football, i play middile linebacker ( or mike linebacker)

4 If school doesnt work for me, i plan to join the military

5: I may seem like a faggot, but i have many friends who are girls and many friends who are boys.

Might as well put some personal stuff :P

1. A day where i dont smoke weed is a rarity (I <3 Mary Jane)

2. I lost my virginity on a beach in Cuba

3. Was adopted at birth but most people that know me in real life dont know

4. Im a history student at uOttawa

5. Saddest death was my dog rosie who died at the age of 5 at the end of my shift (i work at a veterinary hospital) this was the last time i cried

1. I lost my virginity in a van.

2. I'm a fast learner.

3. I talk a lotta shit but who gets to know me knows im a hell of a cool guy under all the crap talking

4. I was born in Miami, moved to brazil and lived there for 13 years. moved back to miami and im now 17.

5. Used to be Junior State champ for soccer back in brazil, after i moved, i had no more friends and i didnt know how to speak english so i played a lotta computer, and now playing PC is my hobby.

Since this thread has pretty much become a "I'm gonna brag thread" by now, I figured it's time to put you all to shame.

1. I am 6'2, 200 lbs (God Tier Height, anything > 6'3 is too tall and awkward)

2. 46 Inch Chest, 32 inch waist (Broad Shoulders and Narrow Hips; Genetically, this will be unattainable for 90% of you)

3. I started smoking at age 13, when it was cool. Now that I'm in college and everyone who wants to fit in smokes (I'm talking about pimple faced nerds, wannabe alphas, and fat bitches) I quit cold turkey. Easiest thing in my life; people who cannot quit cigarettes are weak as shit.

4. I can bench 225 lbs ~23-25 times in a row, no breaks. But usually I do low reps (1-3) and am now up to 315 (3 plates). Strength > Endurance IMO.

5. The voice I use when I warden is not the voice I use in real life.

Since this thread has pretty much become a "I'm gonna brag thread" by now, I figured it's time to put you all to shame.

1. I am 6'2, 200 lbs (God Tier Height, anything > 6'3 is too tall and awkward)

2. 46 Inch Chest, 32 inch waist (Broad Shoulders and Narrow Hips; Genetically, this will be unattainable for 90% of you)

3. I started smoking at age 13, when it was cool. Now that I'm in college and everyone who wants to fit in smokes (I'm talking about pimple faced nerds, wannabe alphas, and fat bitches) I quit cold turkey. Easiest thing in my life; people who cannot quit cigarettes are weak as shit.

4. I can bench 225 lbs ~23-25 times in a row, no breaks. But usually I do low reps (1-3) and am now up to 315 (3 plates). Strength > Endurance IMO.

5. The voice I use when I warden is not the voice I use in real life.

its not a brag thread o.o if ure talking about me sayinga bout soccer, i wasnt bragging, i was just stating that i was athetlic but now i lost it and am not so much lol.

its not a brag thread o.o if ure talking about me sayinga bout soccer, i wasnt bragging, i was just stating that i was athetlic but now i lost it and am not so much lol.

For the record, I wasn't talking about you specifically.

Don't be self-conscious and insecure; its not a good look.

Betch please!!! 5'9, 145 pounds... come at me smoker!!! ;) i can bench the weight of a bong WITH a loaded bowl, impressed?

in that case

1. im 9'5

2. i can bench press unlimited pounds

3. i get more women than there are in all of history

4. i get infinite money every second forever

5. im a terrible liar

Inb4 Smoker dies of a heart attack from years of smoking + an overworked heart

What smoker thinks he looks like :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUF-B2ec0tI

What Smoker actually looks like :

[ATTACH]1438.vB[/ATTACH]

You know i'm just fuckin' with ya. :P

smoker.jpg.06cd819aea1d2b2733e0a36e55c1d612.jpg

3. I'm extremely paranoid in real life, even though i'm extremely relaxed (socially) on the Internet. I carry a Ka-Bar and an unregistered revolver that my dad left me when he passed away in my car, and a small switchblade on my person.

Oh dude pics PLEAAASE!! I'm going to get a Ka-Bar soon and am having trouble deciding on the sytle.

Btw in case you didn't know, it's made of 1095 carbon steel which rusts if you don't keep it oiled. My cousin had one and ruined it :.(