Sign in to follow this  
Nova

Post 5 facts about yourself.

1. I'm 6'2 215lbs, I am still growing according to the doctors I currently vist.

2. I'm very Irish, stereotypically so.

3. I've been an active gamer since I was 5, starting with Diablo 1(I'm 18 now!).

4. I have 786 hours logged on CS:S and 507 hours logged into TF2 between my two accounts(Even more if I counted my third which I lost ages ago!).

5. I play World of Warcraft my server is Bronzebeard and I'm an 85 Hunter/Warrior/Warlock/Death Knight all are geared enough to do Dragon Soul

Damn, still growing? My doctor said I won't grow anymore. D:

#1 I love the colors black and cyan or turqoise (i like cyan better cause it's eaiser to spell xD)

#2 I play the guitar, dance and sing somewhat so ask me and ill atempt to sing or play for you

#3 I like to make randy noises when i die in css so watch out for them cause they may just make you laugh :PPPP

#4 I was awarded the nicest guy achievement in school by my classmates and teachers LOL im not thaaat nice

#5 I havent done any drug besides medicinal and ive never had sex cause im a loser xD (on the sex part at least)

5. I play World of Warcraft my server is Bronzebeard and I'm an 85 Hunter/Warrior/Warlock/Death Knight all are geared enough to do Dragon Soul

JELLY im so jelly

1. I used to work at Five Guys Burgers & Fries, but now work as a Birthday Party host at the Charleston Edmond Fromage (Fancier way of saying Chuck E Cheese)

2. I speak Japanese (Been learning from myself and classes for about 4 years)

3. I may suck at playing CSS and other shooter games, but chances are I might kick your ass at Dance Dance Revolution (Playing DDR for about 9 years)

4. I'm 6'0" and favorite animal is a jackal :3

5. I wanted to become a professional chef or the next Steve Jobs when I was in High School lol

Uh pyro im sorry to burst your bubble but uhm... ITG is way better then DDR but ive played both for like 4 years OMG noone els dances besides me... idk i thought it was pretty cool you dance too!

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Betch please!!! 5'9, 145 pounds... come at me smoker!!! ;) i can bench the weight of a bong WITH a loaded bowl, impressed?

Lmao thats a nice skill dude:3

Uh pyro im sorry to burst your bubble but uhm... ITG is way better then DDR but ive played both for like 4 years OMG noone els dances besides me... idk i thought it was pretty cool you dance too!

I like ITG as well, I can never find any ITG machines around my area though lol (The nearest one I know is an hour away and there was a few DDR machines, but they got rid of them :( The closest thing I have to DDR/ITG is Pump It Up and that's at work lol)

Damn snackbar :P wanna tatt me? never knew you played bass!! Pretty sick, i used to have a lil band called the Skamers (ska music mostly +sublime, weezer stuff)

okay five more facts since this is a fun thread

serious-er ones this time

1. i plan to buy myself boobs within the next couple of years, as i am disatisfied with my own

2. i too had a very serious addiction to coke, which i kicked on my own between 18-19 years old

3. i have successfully LOST 2 full ride scholarships to 2 separate colleges

4. 4 years ago i spent some time in a behavioral health hospital, because of reasons, but i learned alot there

5. as most of you know, i am 50% gay (thanks to my own curiousity mixed with admiral's encouragement) however, what most of you don't know is that my mother's are gay, as well as my little sister mini bar <3 i love them all very much.

6. (just because i can) admiral snackbar has only tattooed me once, and its a funny story .. but i'll let him tell you that one ^_-

and those aren't even that serious lawl

and ps - i love cookie forever and ever, her cute piece of aaaaaaGirlfriend shares her with me <3

5. as most of you know, i am 50% gay (thanks to my own curiousity mixed with admiral's encouragement) however, what most of you don't know is that my mother's are gay, as well as my little sister mini bar <3 i love them all very much.

and ps - i love cookie forever and ever, her cute piece of aaaaaaGirlfriend shares her with me <3

And I love you too Snacky foreva and eva! and I love my girlfriend too. :P <3 We be together like glue. xD

And I sooooo wish my mom was gay.. well.. not really. xD

Very interesting. :3 I like the fact that you are an addict to tattoos, as I am waiting to get my own soon. And yessss.. More LGBT rights. <3