Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Eyy, it'sa Mario!

Then don't be so hostile to everyone, be proactive and be nice to people even when they're not to you.

That was called "sarcasm," Einstein. I couldn't give a flying fuck what number you type on this submission.

Ok kid,

you have been disrespecting EVERYONE in this clan.

i for 1 dont take trolling lightly, if it was me i would have had u banned the minute u started trolling

u think that u call others kid make u highly?

You must be mistaken obviously u need some type of help for being so protective over something on the internet.

How about i give u a heads up? A troll like you will NEVER join this clan

So this is a request from me to all those who see this thread, Please do not reply here anymore (unless its a div leader or higher up accepting or rejecting his app) it is useless to argue with a 2 year old

You can go ahead and spam your thread as much as you want, i just ask that NO ONE reply's here conserning this childs behavior,

Thanks.

That was called "sarcasm," Einstein. I couldn't give a flying fuck what number you type on this submission.

I've stuck my neck out twice for you already, have it your way. -1

Ok kid,

you have been disrespecting EVERYONE in this clan.

i for 1 dont take trolling lightly, if it was me i would have had u banned the minute u started trolling

u think that u call others kid make u highly?

You must be mistaken obviously u need some type of help for being so protective over something on the internet.

How about i give u a heads up? A troll like you will NEVER join this clan

So this is a request from me to all those who see this thread, Please do not reply here anymore (unless its a div leader or higher up accepting or rejecting his app) it is useless to argue with a 2 year old

You can go ahead and spam your thread as much as you want, i just ask that NO ONE reply's here conserning this childs behavior,

Thanks.

Here are some facts for ya:

1. I ain't trollin'.

2. Yes, I use the term "kid" for certain people, because even 3rd graders have a basic understanding of English grammar. (And know how to spell "concerning," by the way. Nice job on that.)

3. All this shit you threw on my submission is your own dumbass opinion, which, for your information, doesn't mean jack shit.

4. You can't speak for others. I have more +1's than -1's, that's why my submission isn't locked. I'm likable when I don't have to deal with morons.

5. You can just go ahead and suck it.

wow long much dudes just chose +1 -1 don't comment get whatcha get and ya don't throw a fit I giveing him a -1 just cuz he agurged almost through his whole submisson

wow long much dudes just chose +1 -1 don't comment get whatcha get and ya don't throw a fit I giveing him a -1 just cuz he agurged almost through his whole submisson

Your vote should be null. I know I've been talking about young members as a point of immaturity/unintelligence, but you're literally like 13/14, am I correct?

Sorry I really don't see you getting into our clan with this submission, read through the entire thread (This time checking for white text lol) and right now you are at a +3 or +4 (I think someone -1'd you twice) but yeah you have way too many -1's for a member submission. You should apply in a few weeks minimum if you think you wanna join our clan, and I do highly suggest you "bite" your tongue when possible as even though I know this is the internet and all, people still take things personally very fast.

~Closed