Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Eyy, it'sa Mario!

-1 you messaged me asking for the +1. You need to earn them from playing not asking people. I told you I was gonna +1 it then you sent the same message.. So I'm assuming you had it on paste and was just going around pasting it to people. Earn your vouches by your play.

we just told u not to bump......

Mohammad, "we" agreed to one bump a day. Calm down, bro. No need for sour feelings. Grow up.

Chickenlips, I apologize for asking for a plus one, I just figured you would be nice about it. Sorry for bothering you. And by the way, I didn't copy and paste anything.

Mohammad, "we" agreed to one bump a day. Calm down, bro. No need for sour feelings. Grow up.

Chickenlips, I apologize for asking for a plus one, I just figured you would be nice about it. Sorry for bothering you. And by the way, I didn't copy and paste anything.

It's cool. Just notice if you don't get accepted this time, next time you apply earn it by your play and attitude not by making people review you. You'll get in if you deserve it.

I didn't agree to bump at all, Once a few days AT MOST. Your app doesn't even leave the first page..

I didn't agree to bump at all, Once a few days AT MOST. Your app doesn't even leave the first page..

Didn't Jimmy Halpert bump quite a bit? I could be wrong.

There isn't any rule against bumping it just makes you kinda look desperate.. Foxxy calm down with it, it's not against the rules.

I am calm, I'm just saying it annoys me.

-1 you messaged me asking for the +1. You need to earn them from playing not asking people. I told you I was gonna +1 it then you sent the same message.. So I'm assuming you had it on paste and was just going around pasting it to people. Earn your vouches by your play.

Please read....

There should be no -1 on any app at all with the following reasons - "Haven't seen you" - "Not Active" - "Told by another member" - "Asked me to vouch" ect.

-1 We don't need smartass people who lack maturity.

You're talking about maturity? Well, that's ironic. You seem to think anybody that disagrees with you on any given subject is a smartass? I think you need a crash course on that adjective, bud. I gladly accept your -1, because you made the mistake of speaking your mind, which I'm afraid, does not have much inside of it. I may be your version of a "smartass," but you, my little friend, are a dumbass.

You're talking about maturity? Well, that's ironic. You seem to think anybody that disagrees with you on any given subject is a smartass? I think you need a crash course on that adjective, bud. I gladly accept your -1, because you made the mistake of speaking your mind, which I'm afraid, does not have much inside of it. I may be your version of a "smartass," but you, my little friend, are a dumbass.

^^^ Look at the disrespect he has given to a moderator of this clan. Do we really want someone who disrespects everyone who doesn't agree with him?

^^^ Look at the disrespect he has given to a moderator of this clan. Do we really want someone who disrespects everyone who doesn't agree with him?

Hm, why does that last sentence ring a bell? Oh, right, because you're using your little mind to try and use my own ammunition against me. I may be disrespectful, but there's no way in hell I'm going to take shit from some random-ass person that has not earned respect. You think the title of "mod" on some vaguely-known web domain is going to instantaneously be deemed high in my books? You're dead wrong.

Standing up for yourself used to mean something.

@Duke - Running to your numerous little pals on the forums and tattling on me was a real honorable move. Why don't you fight your own battles, pussy?

Hm, why does that last sentence ring a bell? Oh, right, because you're using your little mind to try and use my own ammunition against me. I may be disrespectful, but there's no way in hell I'm going to take shit from some random-ass person that has not earned respect. You think the title of "mod" on some vaguely-known web domain is going to instantaneously be deemed high in my books? You're dead wrong.

Dude one of the rules is to respect admins and mods. You obviously haven't read the rules. We don't need any more disrespect in this clan.

I was giving you a warning in the game, i was not even going to vouch on your post untill you started acting disrespectful towards me and others who were only trying to get you to understand of what alot of members see when they see people posting there member apps everywhere. I did not give a shit if you were accepted or not.