Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Eyy, it'sa Mario!

+1

Mario! is a very good player who knows the rules like the inside of.

I support more players such as himself to join our clan.

Certain unfortunate naysayers talk, but, this isn't true.

Best of luck to you!

Dude one of the rules is to respect admins and mods. You obviously haven't read the rules. We don't need any more disrespect in this clan.

You've made a fool enough of yourself, just shut your face. Let the grown-up(s) speak.

I was giving you a warning in the game, i was not even going to vouch on your post untill you started acting disrespectful towards me and others who were only trying to get you to understand of what alot of members see when they see people posting there member apps everywhere. I did not give a shit if you were accepted or not.

Oh, no, you're 100% correct, Duke. You DON'T give a shit. The irony of this whole thing just grows greater by the moment. You demand respect, but all others can fuck off, right? That sounds like your philosophy. Go clean out your sandy vagina and keep your mouth shut. You pull shit like this in the real world, you wouldn't last a minute.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

+1.

Mario! is a very good player who knows the rules like the inside of.

I support more players such as himself to join our clan.

Certain unfortunate naysayers talk, but, this isn't true.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks, Smoke! Or should I say Barry White? haha

^^^ Look at the disrespect he has given to a moderator of this clan. Do we really want someone who disrespects everyone who doesn't agree with him?

With all fairness, Duke started it by calling him a "smartass".

As much as one shouldn't show a moderator disrespect, a moderator is held to a MUCH higher standard than that of an applying member and Duke should not have offended him like that.

I award Duke no points, I award Mario my +1, and we will continue this discussion again shortly.

You've made a fool enough of yourself, just shut your face. Let the grown-up(s) speak.

Oh, no, you're 100% correct, Duke. You DON'T give a shit. The irony of this whole thing just grows greater by the moment. You demand respect, but all others can fuck off, right? That sounds like your philosophy. Go clean out your sandy vagina and keep your mouth shut. You pull shit like this in the real world, you wouldn't last a minute.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Thanks, Smoke! Or should I say Barry White? haha

Oh no i didnt care becuase i didnt know you. And now that i do, you don't deserve to be in xG.

Oh no i didnt care becuase i didnt know you. And now that i do, you don't deserve to be in xG.

Whatever you say, bud! You're so much better than me, right? Great standard you're setting for this clan.

+1

I laughed so much at this thread, you're hilarious Mario. Not trying to start something but you guys get offended way too easily, haha.

+1

I laughed so much at this thread, you're hilarious Mario. Not trying to start something but you guys get offended way too easily, haha.

Thanks, brah! :D

i have to agreed -1

Read and understand my responses to Duke so that you don't have to spam your biased dumbassery. I have never once played with you in any online game, therefore you have a preconceived opinion about me based on your little buddy (Duke).

Please, judge me from personal experience. Don't be a gossip whore.

No. This kid is rude towards others who are attempting to give him good advice.

Yeah, okay, I'll take advice from a 13-year-old and an egotistical douchebag. Whole buncha wisdom there, eh?

Yeah, okay, I'll take advice from a 13-year-old and an egotistical douchebag. Whole buncha wisdom there, eh?

Mario I love you bro, that's why I'm just gonna tell you to stop now.