Sign in to follow this  
DCook

JasonBaitman

I don't know if he is xG or not but the guy was being very disrespectful to both me and Faces when we weren't even talking to him in the first place. I'm not saying perma-ban or anything but a good while at least. It isn't right to come on and just say stuff like that and just keep on moving. Even with what he said, he then made CT right after I did and then continued to disrespect me on mic (which I didn't get but Faces might be willing to back up.)

Thank you. :)

Cookie

Go to this picture then move left from there.

+1 for a 2day ban. What a failtroll. He was just trying to pick fights.

BTW you're actually an EMT nurse? What do you do if you slice a main artery (like jugular)? Does it just rebind on its own?

We do 2 day bans now? Lets just ban people based on our favorite numbers from now on, that seems fair

/sarcasm

Anyways, i got diarrhea flow, i shit on niggas. Even when im constipated i still shit on niggas.

/YoungJeezy

Seems like he was just making fun of your profession which doesnt even come close to deserving a ban. Learn what trolling is please.

+1 for a 2day ban. What a failtroll. He was just trying to pick fights.

BTW you're actually an EMT nurse? What do you do if you slice a main artery (like jugular)? Does it just rebind on its own?

Assuming the bleeding is controlled? Then get a doctor to fix it. I'm a nurse and as such can't make treatments or diagnosis. But as an EMT I can try and control the bleeding til ALS gets there.

srry but i cant do anything without the steam id, try to get his steam community page if u can

Ok. I'll try and find it.

We do 2 day bans now? Lets just ban people based on our favorite numbers from now on, that seems fair

/sarcasm

Anyways, i got diarrhea flow, i shit on niggas. Even when im constipated i still shit on niggas.

/YoungJeezy

Seems like he was just making fun of your profession which doesnt even come close to deserving a ban. Learn what trolling is please.

So people get banned for an hour to a day for being disrespectful to an admin/mod (which gets either overturned or just run through) but if someone is disrespectful to a regular member who has proof that deserves nothing? I'm confused as to your logic.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Steam Community :: The biggest dad dick out there

So people get banned for an hour to a day for being disrespectful to an admin/mod (which gets either overturned or just run through) but if someone is disrespectful to a regular member who has proof that deserves nothing? I'm confused as to your logic.

I wasn't referring to your post. But he barely disrespected you at all.

He did. And then he disrespected Faces. Disrespect can be many forms, most of which are to try and harm someone in someway. Now let's be honest. A lot of people say and do things that are just crappy. But they usually go and say something once or twice then move on. But this guy repeatedly came after me even after I told him to chill and more people began to tell him off. And then on CT he did it again over mic. Eventually I just left. That is disrespect and, I believe, against the rules.

He did. And then he disrespected Faces. Disrespect can be many forms, most of which are to try and harm someone in someway. Now let's be honest. A lot of people say and do things that are just crappy. But they usually go and say something once or twice then move on. But this guy repeatedly came after me even after I told him to chill and more people began to tell him off. And then on CT he did it again over mic. Eventually I just left. That is disrespect and, I believe, against the rules.

This^

and he was CHOOSING fights on purpose. That's what bothers me. Cancer at it's worst right there.

Oh and thanks for the response about the med stuff. I find that shit interesting as hell

@breezy I know what trolling is. I was calling him a failtroll, the kind of 12 y/o that just goes "umad lolumad fag fag umad"

This^

and he was CHOOSING fights on purpose. That's what bothers me. Cancer at it's worst right there.

Oh and thanks for the response about the med stuff. I find that shit interesting as hell

@breezy I know what trolling is. I was calling him a failtroll, the kind of 12 y/o that just goes "umad lolumad fag fag umad"

You are welcome. :)

STEAM_0:1:18372430

^ His steam id..

Thanks EZ.

In the words of Serbian~

-sealed away in the last great time war

~ Banned for a week

(Posting by Serbians request)