Sign in to follow this  
rebeibnitsuj

RePost : Ban From Bad Lang

Ok, so im not here to spam forums i just made an account hoping to ban protest. As i was saying does Bad Language really deserve a perma? I mean i've been playing for little over a month now and i've seen the highs and lows. Im not the best ct but if someone needed a mini warden or whatever i can fill in the shoes. I know the proper rules. Now regarding the oreo matter do u honestly think i'd just be a troll and just start swearing slurs to any random person? Well what aggravate me so much was since Sunday or Saturday Oreo Angel i think, came into the server joining ct. He wanted to be warden. I told him he must be 16+ he told me he was 15 and it was close enough. I was fine with that. Later on that jailbreak game he accidentally freekilled me, i let it go. The next map same thing i was getting aggravated. So yesterday finally i was started to actually getting frustrated. HE was warden, he played last reaction first reaction. HE said last reaction jump i jumped, but according to other cts another guy jumped after me. Freekilled # 3 from one person. Nickname i recall switched him to T. Here he finally started UMAD UMAD UMAD UMAD. So i said what i had to say. Believe me or not i wanna play this server, i will becareful with my next encounter with Oreo and other xG members. So im asking for silence to please unban me. I may be wasting my time with this block of text but it was an effort.

ID : STEAM_0:1:22953943

Nickname : RebeibNitsuj , Nigersaurus, CSS COPIED COD

Reason : Block of Text Above

- Rebeib Nitsuj

Hmm... I think he could be given a second chance ... I know some of the member are pretty annoying .. as i seen sometime they would actually try to get players to rage which i think wouldn't be a such a great idea.. But if u were being freekilled please report to an admin by typing in team chat @ Freekill this would notify any admins in the server and u can explain to him/her what happend... I hope other Admins are actually looking out for other players of the server and Watch members and try to get them not to troll players because than it would probally make them rage and yea....

I will try to watch the servers of these stuff and get them to stop but also please respect players if you mind :)... It's fine if its just a joke but if they really take it offensively try not going any further and stop thnx .

Duckii thank you for your reply i appreciate it. Btw silence i took another careful look at Oreo's protest i've only been ct banned once and that was for a mistaken made by nickname. He initially though i freekilled which i didn't. As for being muted or kicked i don't recall "multiple times".

If that's the case i got 3 support but too bad it's always Members vs Normal Players. Btw i don't know if you're a hypocrite or not? In my first thread u told me bad language ban = admin abuse and now you're here telling me that you want me out. So which one is it Ben? Is Silence admin abusing or are you just taking sides just because all other members decide you want me out. I'll tell you right now, the day i said to comments on oreo wasnt out of the blue. And by far language abuse doesn't even deserve a permanent ban. 1 week? 5 days? No way a language ban is perma. I've asked people on this forum via steam and they told me Silence visits these forums everyday. It's been 3 days now. Silence i know it's hard to judge because you wernt in the server that day but im here telling you this right now, Oreo freekilled me 3 times , thus making me says the things i say. If i really didnt care about playing here i wouldnt waste my team typing this block of text. As for you ben instead of causing flame wars lets make peace. Silence hear me out would ya?

Hey it's me Flash Bang Your Mom i've been playing here for a while and i think we should unban him because he got banned for disrespecting someone aka oreo that is also hated on our servers and he wasnt even admin

Rebeib Is my friend. I think he's a funny guy and all that.. Next time i see silence ill tell him to do what required to get that fella back in xG servers

If that's the case there's no argument or debates needed just need silence to come on and verify that i deserve to be banned for swearing at a freekiller.

EDIT : btw it's actually funny because if i joined xG with the tag and everything from day 1 and i said what i had to say i wouldnt be in this position. Members help members even if they weren't there that day. After reading that thread prolly 4/5 people who said wanted me out wernt even in the server that moment. What right do they have to say i was swearing? They didn't know the circumstances and the position i was in. If i had 20 supporters and 5 admins still want me out i'd still be out. This is how this server works Member > Public Player. Just Ct Ban for heavens shakes there no need for a perma?

i think he should be given a second chance. if he was ban first before the ban request then he really shouldn't be ban

If he was BAN first for language..then he really should get a second change..but if HE was ban from a Request then sorry man what's done is done

Relic how does this sound. Rebeib Nitsuj a Public Counter Strike Player permanent banned for saying a "mean" comments to lil kids on the internet. Btw i checked out the Ban Protest and theres another thread where people are kill oreo in real life and he freekilled. Coincidence?

4Chan? Team of Trolls

So that makes 5 people. Ban Oreo? ya i guess not. Once again Members > Players