syN_

Applying for Floodles (By request).

Member Name: Floodles

In-Game Name: [xG] Floodles ♥ #Business

What game?: Team Fortress 2

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29111341

Donated: No

Other information: I enjoy making movies, I know how to make cement, I have not played Halo 3 yet, (but I completed the first two), I like to play Words with Friends, I am turning 17 on February 24th and for all the ladies, I am currently single

I don't think he can, hence the request.

He is a great player, great business member, sexy man.

I would love to have him as mod in the division, need all the help we can get.

+1

Active, great attitude, follows the rules, helps wherever he can.

:3

Which bothers nobody but you. -1

Actually, it bothers many people because he's spamming to get posts so he can apply quicker. It shows a lack of patience and a lack of care for the community. Are you an idiot? You can't do that. The whole point of the 100 post requirement is to show a member can commit to the community. Not everyone can just come back and get div leader like you did.

I -1 because he spammed posts, showing a lack of devotion to the community.

I'd think a div leader like you should know something like this.

Which bothers nobody but you. -1

Are you serious? I had to highlight your entire post just to make sure there wasn't any whitetext.

First of all, notice how I didn't vouch for him? I could have been a dick about it and -1'd his application just for the random shit he posts in general, but I didn't. I'm waiting to see how he acts in-game compared to the forums. And I LOVE how you assume that it only bothers me, that's funny, really. I couldn't give two shits about your opinion but that part right there pissed me off. How would you know that it only bothers me? You don't, so stop talking for everyone.

Maybe I should've added the =P at the end of my post. I figured it wouldn't be taken seriously, my mistake.

In other words, I was kidding, I meant that sarcastically - really. Floodles lets me know these things - I am well aware of his posts. If you want me to move them, I will - no skin off my back.

I'll leave that discussion at that.

Floodles I love you, nice guy and a well-groomed man. +1

But you did flood the general section with a lot of threads that should be in random, but you're a good enough player for me.

all the people who are saying he is impatient... he has been involved in this clan more than any of you and note that this is not his first account since his brother bans him all the time for lulz. He arranged the group business which has already made so much changes and benefited the clan. +1