Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

xG:M Mike Hawk

This isn't really worth a demotion in my opinion, but should be noted. For mods out there, watch your attitude, make a good example of yourself to the other members and new players who want to join. If they see you acting like this, they think its ok to do it. I could go on about there's other mods who say stuff like this all the time, but that's for another time. You know who you are

-1 for Demotion

+1 for slap on the wrist and a bit of a warning

I swear we need to edit or at least discuss about the racism/sexism rule

Oh cmon Anthony, these sort of things should stay in admin chat. Don't say the nword in public, that's just unprofessional :/ It's expected that we don't act like this. Even if it technically "isn't racist" you could still be offending other players or whatever. I'm only going to +1 a warning because you weren't trolling others by calling them the nword.

Btw I'm proud of Major B bringing proof :D It's a step in the right direction for him.

I'm not trying to rat anybody out but people like Kenny (love him) say nigga all the time but are never warned or scolded. I'm also against outright banning the word nigger. I've said it before but if we ban nigger, we should also ban words like faggot because that can also be offensive.

I'm not trying to rat anybody out but people like Kenny (love him) say nigga all the time but are never warned or scolded. I'm also against outright banning the word nigger. I've said it before but if we ban nigger, we should also ban words like faggot because that can also be offensive.

i support removing both =/

they have no reason to be said.

The evidence is all piled up against me, yes I did say nigger and I did express my right to say it. (Being mostly black and part asian). If it is that offensive to people, I will refrain from saying it.

I slayed myself then left the server as my way of punishing myself, I do apologize for what I did. How is this an admin abuse thread? I didn't use my admin powers to gain leverage over anything. I said that (in my immature manner) to advise conster not to be racist towards other players, in the process making myself look like a jackass.

But just speaking from my mind, how come nobody ever does anything when cracker is said? Or when chink is said? How about faggot? This whole "N" word rule isn't even about racism anymore, it's just THE "N" word not being allowed.

-1 . I must say it's a derogatory term, but it was not meant against you in an offensive way. Based on the evidence you have provided, it proves nothing and the term was used not as its definition. It would be offensive if Anthony has used the word in such a way that it is actually hurtful. I understand that he just used the term, but it was not a direct slur against you. Overall from what you have shown, the way he used it is not considered racism.

its cause cracker, chink and faggot have had their definitions corrupted throughout history. cracker meant like salt crackers that u eat, chink means like a chink in my armor, faggot referred to cigarettes by the british. nigger however, was created for the sole purpose of providing a derogatory term for black people, it had no other previous definition other than to refer to black people in an insulting way

its cause cracker, chink and faggot have had their definitions corrupted throughout history. cracker meant like salt crackers that u eat, chink means like a chink in my armor, faggot referred to cigarettes by the british. nigger however, was created for the sole purpose of providing a derogatory term for black people, it had no other previous definition other than to refer to black people in an insulting way

Nobody calls someone a faggot with the intention of calling them a cigarette.

Cracker as in people who crack whips at slaves :P

RULE #6 says it best

6. No racism of any kind.

Being partly black, or any other race does not warrant anyone the right to use racist slurs. Not to mention IT'S AGAINST THE RULES TO MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THIS AT ALL. Just because you think you can justify it by being black or w/e reason you can come up, does not mean it's acceptable. Fact remains you broke a rule that all xG members and visitors have to follow including mods/admins.

Admins over the mods please do the correct thing so we can remove mods like this that try to manipulate the rules of our server. No matter what excuse they give they still broke the rules.

And their friends opinions to defend this mod should be overlooked as their arguments are irrelevant to the situation, as the #6 rules states No racism of any kind.

Also to the ignorant idiots who think the way the word is used matters, guess what it doesnt.