Sign in to follow this  
themick07

New Spray Rules

New Spray Rules

The consequences of sprays that are against the rules will be asked to be changed. If they are not changed it proceeds to a short ban. If not changed after this further actions will be taken.

No Nudity: Any spray containing nudity will not be tolerated. This includes breasts, genitals or any other parts considered by an admin.

No Racism: Any spray that includes any form of racism will be prohibited. Such examples are racial slurs or racist images.

No Discrimination: Any spray attacking another group is against the rules. This will include attacking disabled people or attack a single sex.

Any spray that an admin considers prohibited will be included in these rules.

I am accepting other ideas so I can change this.

I don't get it, are you proposing new rules or are you making new rules or someone told you to post this or what? ._., but yeah i agree with all of them, even tho most of them already apply lol

I also think that there should be no sprays that offending Mods, like "xG sucks", no hating, you know what I mean, I hope. xD;

I remember being here back when the "No Nudity" rule wasn't here/un-inforced. I miss that spray.

Erm. Being a hitler is not really the way to attract people to the servers, I say we have a small deterant on the spraying rules. Mick, you had some good ideas bud. +.5 (omg he didn't make a full +1 :o )

+1...? no nudity, racism etc. in sprays just adding the specific rule of no racism/discrimination...we need that so people are more clear.