Sign in to follow this  
Zedari

Calling Warden

I hope i'm not the only one who thinks that when 5 people try to call warden at the same time then argue over it for a minute is not very productive. It works fine when a couple people try to c all warden that way but for the servers "Prime Time" it gets a little crazy. All im saying is that we need to find a better way to call warden.

-Zehdari

yea.... we've been having that problem for a bit and trying to solve it ... its just people get greedy with their warden power and not let other peolpe have it some times and allways try to argue to the first person who got it and than it ends up giving the T's a freeday

lol we just had that discussion haha.... about typing or something for warden mabe ... we vote on who called warden first or when admin are in the server they can listen and say whos warden and they must listen to him unless... that admin is just giving his friend warden

I like in the one server how there is a hat in the armory and the warden usually grabs the hat so u could just make it who ever gets the hat is warden.

then if the person with the hat doesnt have a mic he can pass it or and admin can pass it to someone with a mic, also when the person dies someone can pick it up and not have to say "i'll take over warden"

i got my trick that i said to everybody. You call warden then you shut the fuck up. Your warden after all. Any order that they give will not be listenend

the problem with that is that you may not know who is actually warden, calling warden along with several other people then thinking thinking that you are warden is stubborn. also, people listen to wrong orders and stubborn people freekill them because they think they are warden.

Yea I think to get warden it should be the first person with the clear orders instead of saying "I'm Warden" because I sometimes forget to say that and still give clear orders non the less.

Yeah this is a problem

It would be cool if a number from 1 - 10 came up in chat and the first one to click the random number gets warden.

We could have a button that does a random warden pic.....( But this would mess up wtih the people with no mics)

Really anyway to make it very clear to who is warden would cause less drama in the JB server!

Fellow Admins, here is what Shikaku (the sexy one) told me to do. If you see a bunch of ct's yelling for warden, just mute all ct's, and unmute one that you think called it first or one you think is worthy of being Warden. The ct who got unmuted KNOWS he is warden because you only unmuted him, then when he starts giving orders, you unmute all the other ct's to get the round going.

I don't really think there is a solution to this tbh, because there will always be 3-4 cts who can't decide who gets warden and they'd rather get it and argue bout it, then to give it and get the round going. Anyone have any good solutions, type them in. What arthman said made no sense btw, sorry arthman, i just feel that if you just stay quiet thinking you are warden, people WILL get freekillled on way or another.