Sign in to follow this  
Dino

Mario

Let me quote him on some things.

This is 100 percent true. You guys really disappoint me, if someone was talking to you like that in real life, you wouldn't be able to post a ban request on them, oh no. You'd get told off because you're probably the idiot that started the argument. I'm really sick of people who get butthurt after every little insult. It's the internet, expect it to happen.

And again, 100 percent true. There's a difference between trolling and a person who doesn't take shit from anyone, whether that be higher-ups or just other members.

Quoting Dino:

No, not at ALL. Mohammad said that he unbanned him when he truly did NOT. Wouldn't you be pissed if someone lied to you like that? And if anything, Mohammad was the one that was being disrespectful, look at the way he replied to Mario.

Quoting Duke:

Whoop-dee-doo, look at the way you addressed your -1. I would have replied to you the SAME exact way if you -1'd me that way. I honestly couldn't give a shit if you just said something along the lines of "-1 for now, from what I've seen, he lacks maturity and discipline." But no, you had to reply in a hostile way.

Quoting A_Sock:

I laughed at this. He isn't flaming anyone, really. Duke is the one who played with fire, he -1'd Mario in a hostile manner and therefore, Mario replied the same way. That's how the entire thread ended up 10 pages of people arguing, because one person couldn't minus one Mario in a respectful manner.

Quoting Mohammad:

Again, starting yet ANOTHER argument with Mario. In his entire thread, he only "disrespected" people who were posting trash.

Quoting Aegean:

This is also true. You guys take things WAY too personally.

I'm hoping my post will change some of your opinions, but if not, oh well. I tried, and that's all that matters for me.

Trif i never once provoked him to say anything offensive to me. Duke and mohammad may have but he had no right to harass me about my age or why I -1ed him. Even if i did say he doesn't deserve to be in the clan because of the disrespect isn't disrespecting him. People like that who go around and troll/harass people who disagree with him should not be in the clan or anywhere near it. I don't care if I "take it to personally" that does not give him the right to be an ass to me and everyone else.

General Server MOTD/Community Rules.

5: No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

He obviously isn't joking around. He is verbally attacking people which he has no right to do.

Trif i never once provoked him to say anything offensive to me. Duke and mohammad may have but he had no right to harass me about my age or why I -1ed him. Even if i did say he doesn't deserve to be in the clan because of the disrespect isn't disrespecting him. People like that who go around and troll/harass people who disagree with him should not be in the clan or anywhere near it. I don't care if I "take it to personally" that does not give him the right to be an ass to me and everyone else.

General Server MOTD/Community Rules.

5: No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

He obviously isn't joking around. He is verbally attacking people which he has no right to do.

That's the thing though, he's NOT trolling. He's replying the only way he knows how to, in an aggressive manner (which he could work on).

Learn what trolling is. It's purposely flaming someone to get a reaction, which he is NOT doing. Duke and Mohammad provoked him and so he retaliated.

That's the thing though, he's NOT trolling. He's replying the only way he knows how to, in an aggressive manner (which he could work on).

Learn what trolling is. It's purposely flaming someone to get a reaction, which he is NOT doing. Duke and Mohammad provoked him and so he retaliated.

Dude did you even read the 5th rule? It blatantly says "Verbally attacking somebody will get you banned" In all of my proof he verbally attacked someone. I don't understand how you could want someone in the clan who harasses people he doesn't agree with.

Dude did you even read the 5th rule? It blatantly says "Verbally attacking somebody will get you banned" In all of my proof he verbally attacked someone. I don't understand how you could want someone in the clan who harasses people he doesn't agree with.

Do you not understand he "verbally attacked" someone, because he was "verbally attacked" himself? By your logic the people that started it should be banned.

I don't understand how you could want someone in the clan who harasses people he doesn't agree with.

How many times do I have to say this?

Mario didn't give a shit about the -1s until Duke and Mohammad provoked him. Honestly, I WANT him in this clan because he doesn't post ban requests just because someone hurt his feelings.

The 5th rule is fucked up, really. It's just another way to say, "If someone hurts your feelings because you can't provide a just argument, you'll get banned."

Do you not understand he "verbally attacked" someone, because he was "verbally attacked" himself? By your logic the people that started it should be banned.

I never ONCE verbally attacked him i told him that if he disrespected people he wouldn't get in the clan. That is in no way verbal abuse. He was the one who verbally harassed me for NO reason whatsoever.

I never ONCE verbally attacked him i told him that if he disrespected people he wouldn't get in the clan. That is in no way verbal abuse. He was the one who verbally harassed me for NO reason whatsoever.

Ben wasn't directing that at you.

Quoting you:

^^^ Look at the disrespect he has given to a moderator of this clan. Do we really want someone who disrespects everyone who doesn't agree with him?

You sided with Duke, and Duke was the one who pretty much started the flame war in the thread. Mario had every right (in my opinion) to reply to you like that.

ugh this is really getting out of hand.

how about we all drop this and call it a day...

i could honestly care less if he is on our servers or not anymore....

Ben wasn't directing that at you.

Quoting you:

You sided with Duke, and Duke was the one who pretty much started the flame war in the thread. Mario had every right (in my opinion) to reply to you like that.

Triff i feel the need to inform you MARIO actually started it on the server, i may have not posted in a respectful manner but in all seriousness i asked him nicely to not spam his thread in the server. at which time he lashed back at me and Dino which i was kind of pissed off at because Dino had done nothing wrong or aggresive towards him. And in all honestly he didnt have to reply what so fucking ever. He could have been the BETTER person and just been like ok sir you are rude but i accept your -1.

Contradiction, much?

Agreed. And if he gets banned it should only be a day or 2 nothing more and every1 involved (including myself) should be banned for the same time as we all took part of it.

He could have been the BETTER person and just been like ok sir you are rude but i accept your -1.

You could've been the better person in the first place, and not have been rude. Just saying...

Don't have expectations from people if you don't set an example yourself, but I'm not here to lecture... yet.

I'm just here to put a -1 on this so we don't end up banning some body with an attitude when every body involved had one.

Think you're the better person? Then be it. Turn the other cheek. Rub the dirt off your shoulders. Walk away. Practice what you preach.