Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

The Reason Behind My Behavior

So lately guys my dad has been having heart problems and I've been going through alot of stress. I'm sorry for all of you that I offended and overreacted towards. I will be changing. I'm currently in a financial tight. So I'll be using my same account. Now I understand that this isn't an excuse for hacking. BUT... I was being stupid and not thinking about what I was doing. So I'm completely legit now. And will always be. I know the saying "Once a hacker, always a hacker"

But thats not the case here. I wish I could take back my actions. But I can't go back in time.

I hope all of you forgive me, and give me another chance. It would meen the world to me. Also, please give opinions on how I should change. And why you guys hate me. And no dumass reasons, like "YOUR GAY THATS Why," No I miss xenogamers.

Any of you that would like to contact me through something other than steam, please add me on PSN

PSN:KryptoNiiC_Godly

The games I play on Playstation 3 are, MW3, BF3, MW2, BBC2(NO FCKING BLACK OPS(unless it's zombies that will be an exception))I play survival and online on mw3, You can also contact me through chrono if your too lazy to add me on PSN or Skype, because chrono and I play LoL together.

Now I hope I reach out to someone thats willing to say "I forgive you", and here's the people thats done that.

SGTBLU

Chrono(He got over it, none the less)

And thats all I'm willing to add more people to my companion.

Look. You're kind of one of the butt-jokes of xG now because of that fatal mistake. Like you said "once a hacker, always a hacker" is implied after that situation. I don't think I would be able to believe you if you've said you've changed or not. Trust isn't even there after doing that.

Look duke I don't know where we went wrong in our coolness, but you've became A complete bipolar. I'm sorry but you need to learn how NOT to be bias towards others, and he is never bias in game while modding ONLY ON THE FORUMS. And theres proof through where he's posted and why he has posted there. So duke please learn to not be bias towards me while im trying to find people that forgive me.

All you have to do is TeamView Me

Look. You're kind of one of the butt-jokes of xG now because of that fatal mistake. Like you said "once a hacker, always a hacker" is implied after that situation. I don't think I would be able to believe you if you've said you've changed or not. Trust isn't even there after doing that.

All you have to do is TeamView Me

Even with Teamview, I still wouldn't believe you. You could easily delete, and reinstall hacks, or mods like that again.

WAT? can this be translated to english for me? Dude you were making a post ifelt i had the right to post my opinion on, this "coolness' you speak of died when you didnt understand the words "No we are recording now stop msging me" after what like 10 times.Yelling at me and other mods for "not doing our job" Telling SGTBLU hes a bad mod and you are going toget him demoted etc etc etc etc etc etc... you seriously don't get when enough is enough. I say you just walk away you are perm banned on TS3 and CSS/TF2 on both of your accounts. Is it not time to give up?

I have to deal with thinking about my father dieing almost every minute of my life. He was sick with a flu and went to the emergency room for a couple extra days off with a doctors note because he felt guilty. And when he did this, more than 5 minutes later he found out he was in the 4th stage of conjestive heart failure. So please understand I'm trying to be sincere and not a dick. If you know what the fck a good heart means you'll understand. Thanks to the people who arent dicks.

I have to deal with thinking about my father dieing almost every minute of my life. He was sick with a flu and went to the emergency room for a couple extra days off with a doctors note because he felt guilty. And when he did this, more than 5 minutes later he found out he was in the 4th stage of conjestive heart failure. So please understand I'm trying to be sincere and not a dick. If you know what the fck a good heart means you'll understand. Thanks to the people who arent dicks.

WAT Engrish prease?

But in all seriousness. You don't deserve forgiveness from this community without even the hacking part of it you basicly trolled with the xG tag on, and raged if you didnt get your way. I'm sorry if your father is dying. But your father dying is NO excuse to be a trolling asshole to those who you claimed to be friends with. I've been having shitty problems in my life and have never taken them out on the servers. at best i actually played less till i was fine enough to play again.

Lol, he said it himself let's close this thread already.

Once a hacker always a hacker.

You showed no loyalty to the clans rules, You had to cheat because you are tight on money? What's next you hacked because yo dog died and you wanted to get back at the player who said " I hope your dog dies" ?

Thats exactly what I did duke, and I'm glad that you can understand my problems in life. But I miss this community and everyone in it. There is some people that hate me and I understand why, but i would like a fresh start in this community and I don't any other way to do it then like this. I've debated against myself with it. But I just want a fresh start please. I'm always willing to do time. But i miss the servers and other stuff since there the only good servers.