Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

If you could meet 5 people from xG in rl

Who would it be and why? My list is in no particular order. This may also include people who were in xG, but are no longer in xG. Some of you may be surprised of who I include..

If you are not on my top 5 that does not mean you are not in my list :3

1. Rabid (@A_Sock) - Yes believe it or not, Rabid is one of my top five people. Why? He has been there for me a bit actually. He always makes me laugh when I am not having a great day. I actually consider him a best friend.

2. Duckii - Been friends with her for over a year now. She has always been super nice to me and just a really great friend. Been there for me a lot actually. More than she knows of. She is definitely my greatest and closest friend to me.

3. Aegean - Seems like a really fun person to chill with. Aegean has also been a really nice person to me and I enjoy talking to him. I have known Aegean now for about a year and he is a good friend.

4. @@Floodles - A true friend to me. Super nice and willing to help me a lot of times. He actually seems to care a lot about me and he can be pretty funny.

5. (Can't think of a 5th one yet)

1) Xavien (Too complicated to explain)

2) Hudson (my little cupcake lemon drop slut)

3) unique

4) Colour

5) Foxxy or high plains (can't decide love em' both)

1. Pyro - Because he's a boss

2. Mohammad - Because he's a boss

3. Gm Wolf - Because she's a boss

4. Foxxy - Because he's slightly less of a boss

5. Segway - Because he is the boss

I would say penguin but he doesn't wanna meet me and he isn't a boss

1. Pyro

2. IMMOLATEDant

3. Sayeeth

4. Kermit

5.DuckiiJr.

I would meet Aegean but he threatened to punch me in the face for looking like someone he hated LOL

Allow me to further assist on your 5th one.

5. Chrono - Because first off he is a general badass, secondly, i love him, third, he loves me back (although not as much as his gf), fourth, i can meet his gf.

1. Segway. He seems pretty cool, even when he's not reboobling xD. Plus I'm his comfy chair

2. Mohammad, he's a cool guy and I just have fun when I play with him

3. Aznpikachu, probably my first friend when I first came onto the xG servers. He's a cool person and a ton of fun in minigames :D

4. Smoker, I hope I don't have to explain. He's raw as hell and goes ham when he's warden

5. Doug, despite his outragous accumulation of body parts he's still one of the funniest, coolest, and awesome guys I've seen :D

1) Xavien (Too complicated to explain)

2) Hudson (my little cupcake lemon drop slut)

3) unique

4) Colour

5) Foxxy or high plains (can't decide love em' both)

I see how it is. :/

1. Pyro

2. Michael

3. Duke

4. Dino cause he's a fegget

Everyone else I would be incredibly awkward around and probably make myself cry.