Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Admin Problem

Ye... we use to have admin submissions and sell admin ... The buying admin thing didn't go so well since people would abuse .. also we removed admin submission because we want people who is active on server/forums/and mumble because back when we had submission people join sumit and never was on forums again

I will not give admin to those who ask. That is the main thing everyone needs to know. I have spring break next week, so we will get things resolved when I have time to deal with it.

Just peaking in here to say that every time we attempt to do our jobs we get bitched at or a complaint put on us. Kids just don't understand that we do things for a reason and not just to piss them off.

Just peaking in here to say that every time we attempt to do our jobs we get bitched at or a complaint put on us. Kids just don't understand that we do things for a reason and not just to piss them off.

that is so true, when people get ct banned for frequent freekilling they put up a report on admins for admin abuse even people who are not in the clan, they always cry and complain about how " mean " we are, they need to read the entire motd and realize we are just doing our jobs.

Admins need to be able to come in and do their job. They shouldn't get bitched at.

If no admins are on, or an admin misses a call for help, people need to understand that they may miss some things. They aren't godly beings who know everything.

K guys, add me on Steam and you can always ask me to come into servers. I've gone in at 2 in the morning just cuz of freekillers, just add me and if I'm home, i'll def come. Just stop complaining and asking for more admins. Nothing good comes from too many people in power

I'd like to say first I'm on Surf DM everyday, every second. A lot of you guys probably have seen me. Most of the time around night, or after school when there's a few amount of players but no admin. Surf DM has tons of people breaking the rules, like I'm sure admins can ban about 5+ players a day on that server, but everytime someone breaks the rules and I ask them its against the rules, theres no one to enforce it.

What I think we should do? Could be a bad Idea, could be not.

- Increase the amount of admins, and yes I like kennYs idea of starting an Admin Application Center and give those that truly deserve it. I never post on the forums, but this is really bothering me. I'm just always on Steam.

- Possibly re allow the purchase of admin?

Again I know there's a few of me out there who rarely appear on the forums to these issues but are always always on Steam, re-allowing the purchase of Admin or what ever you guys do to increase admin could potentially increase the enforcement of rules and create a better gaming environment.

snoopy add me on steam, if you ever need an admin to come into surf ill gladly come help you, anyone who ever needs anything add me on steam i will help you as best as i can, sometimes im busy, like every other person in the whole world, :)

Admins make mistakes. They aren't going to catch every little thing. People need to stop complaining and CATCH A DEMO AND SUBMIT IT.

Fucking exactly. I've been saying that pretty much ever since I joined xG. People are just too fucking dumb to make a demo, so they try to get an admin in then they rage like hell if the admin doesn't come or do anything.

Alright ummm.... Many people does not know how to record demos or to lazy to than spam admins to get in for little things... as during the night when freekillers are on people just post that there are freekiller on during night instead of recording ademo or taking screenshots >_<..

To record demo - Open Console type in "Record (name)" [Do not place ( or "] this than will record what ever is on your screen.. To stop the recording you simply type in "Stop" in your console this than will stop the demo and save to your cstrike folder in steams folder ex:Steam\SteamApps\xxxxx\counter-strike source\cstrike folder. Than you can upload on to any website you want and place the url during your report... [suggested mediafire.com]

If There is any major rule breaker who does this repeadely just take a demo of the player get their steam id and report it to us and than we can deal with it ...

Also within Surf i believe when i play it there are many spawnkillers which than i slay for but than whines about me abusing because we had spawn protection and had time to leave... right now i am saying even with spawn protection we can still be killed because of the upgrades within the server ... We can be frozen because of frost pistol or icestab which stops us from leaving the spawn.. So... any spawnkilling at all is slayable so if anyadmin spots this slay :)