Sign in to follow this  
killertuna

un ban me

Killer, what happened to you? I remember when you first joined, you were a pretty cool guy, then you were in-active for a bit, come back & are a total douche, what happened? Did you like go full-on douche?

I remember a couple weeks ago, or so, we were on vipinthemix, & something happened, I said "killer did you freekill?" & you proceed to respond with "No, get the fuck off my nuts admin", you're lucky I didn't do anything.

Either way, you need to chill the fuck out. You don't need to call the new members fucking noobs & tell them to gtfo, how bout, we keep all the good new members (Hybrid, cookie, e.t.c) & get rid of the disrespectful new & old members (you). Who's with me?

this is by far the dumbest unban thread i have ever had the pleasure of closing, u were banned for a day, not a week, u disrespected and kept disrespecting in the same thread, even the same post in which u posted why u should be unbanned. if the ban didnt end at 11:40, id prob push it to 2-3 days, but ill leave it as is.

dont disrespect mods again, and also chill the hell out, its a game, not something to rage about in forums and call other ppl noobs. id rather have a member whos bad at css but a great person overall then a great player in css but a bad person overall

tldr: not unbanning, ur lucky i didnt extend the ban, nothing to get riled up about

-sealed away in the last great time war