• Lapiz Lazuli
    • Ember (Suggested By Silence)
    • Mint
    • Magnolia
    • Cobalt
    • Cinnibar
    • Topaz
    • Tangelo

Lol. I am changing my name. No ifs and buts about it.

None of the above. Do not change your name! I will fly above your head and will land a giant ass load of my stinky disease infested poop on it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's like that dog from Blue's Clues that everyone thinks is a girl but its really a guy

LOL he's right. You don't want people to associate you with an old kids show. I like the name Ember, it's got a nice sound to it, and it's kinda mysterious! :D

Since every1 is a retard and suggestion Ember, im just point it out go thru the people who posted on this thread and then be like :"oh we have some1 named ember" god dam people i mean before she posts is acceptable but after just means ur a tard!

Also why change your name at all? i've used my name for years dude.

Partly the reason why I'm still named after a scooter :S

@ColorfulDot im just saying Ember is taken and silence is trolling :P There is a girl that plays on our servers and are on our TS3 with name Ember

@ColorfulDot im just saying Ember is taken and silence is trolling :P There is a girl that plays on our servers and are on our TS3 with name Ember

is there an echo in here? i had said that in my post but ok i guess he can hear it twice...

Since every1 is a retard and suggestion Ember, im just point it out go thru the people who posted on this thread and then be like :"oh we have some1 named ember" god dam people i mean before she posts is acceptable but after just means ur a tard!

LOL wow I did not realize this xD And Silence told @ColorfulDot to change his name, I don't know why though...