Sign in to follow this  
RaPiDPuLsE

application

I've had to slay you like 3 times, & CT Ban you for a day for freekilling/breaking rules, e.t.c. I don't think you're quite ready to join xG, imo. If you don't make it in, try again in a few weeks, & show me you've matured.

For Now; -1.

Decision: +1

Why: Played wit him on DM surf and he's a nice guy, friendly. Abides by our rules there too. I dunno about JB though, never seen him on there.

Maturity: Pretty mature, friendly.

Activity: Pretty active as to what I have seen.

I remember free killing, but it was a complete accident because the t's were playing LR/FR and one failed at the command and then stacked into another t and i accidentally killed the wrong t. So ill just remember to let warden or someone else do the killing so that doesn't happen again, sorry.

Well, I teambanned you for freekilling & shooting the soccer ball at T's on lego, after I said "next person to shoot, will get teambanned"

When i am in jailbreak as a warden, He doesn't follow as I say. I tell CT's not to shoot the ball, He runs in bottom soccer fast goign in and out trying to make it so i cant see him shooting the ball.

When i am in jailbreak as a warden, He doesn't follow as I say. I tell CT's not to shoot the ball, He runs in bottom soccer fast goign in and out trying to make it so i cant see him shooting the ball.

what? ive never done that, that was the first time when i got CT banned. so ur lying.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

i dont see how i could have done all this seeing the fact Ive only played on the jailbreak server like 5/6 times. lolz

Everyone who is vouching please use this method!

Decision:

Why:

Maturity:

Activity:

Your vouches wont count if u dont use this method

As for me..

Decision: +1

Why: Pretty friendly and good player. ( it is true he might not no some rules but once told he follows them)

Maturity: Pretty mature

Activity: cant judge yet i only seen him a couple of times.