Sign in to follow this  
Dino

[Mod] Dinosaurus

Sorry, but you applied for on the 23rd of December and were accepted on the 29th. This'll have to be closed and you'll have to make another application on Febuary 29th. :/

She doesn't have to. It's different for TF2 Mods.

Hey man, I didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything, but it is too early for you to apply. You're a great player and stuff, but yeah :apologetic:

Wow you're an asshole.

loljk (White text won't work) :(

+1

Why: I think he'd make a good addition to our moderation staff. He's active, plays on all servers and we always chat on Steam, I get lots of the daily info from him.

maturity: Very mature, knows the difference between fun and excessive trolling.

activity: On all the time (Has no life) and is active on ALL servers as I have mentioned.

I'm thinking we shouldn't close the topic, I just don't wanna re-type the vouch again, just let this one slide. :)

Alright first of all brian im a he :/. Second of all I'm not applying for tf2 mod im since i play css more than tf2 but i play both. 3rd i talked to pyro he said it was to be kept open. <3

Also guys please don't argue

What happens happens

If Aegean or Serbian think its a big deal they can close it.

The bump that was previously here was not meant for making me seem desperate it was because i didnt want this thread to get lost because of people thinking it wasnt a valid app anymore.

Bump so people will know this is indeed a valid mod app as of now

Bumping a mod thread is just making it even more worst. It's making it seem like you are desperate for the job. :\

Bumping a mod thread is just making it even more worst. It's making it seem like you are desperate for the job. :\

I know this is the only time i will do it because of all the mix up with the early applying thing people would think it would be closed so im making sure that everyone knows it will be kept open

+1

Why: Hes a great freind that knows the rules, is in the servers alot and is on teamspeak

Maturity: On a scale of 1 to 10, 8/10 He is mature pretty much all the time.

Activity: ^

You're saying he is bumping and DESPERATE, dude wtf are you talking about, idc who you are, but you can't call someone desperate for clearly stating what is going on with his mod app, he is informing you guys that this thread is still valid and is not going to be taken down. #Ignorance

Why: Hes an funny guy to be around, very helpful and respectful.

Maturity: To him there is no scale comparison, he goes beyond it, I have never seen him talk back, disrespect, or make rude remarks about someone in the server.

Activity: Everytime I play minigames or deathrun hes always there before me, he is very active when it comes to gaming, as for ts Idk, and I cant run Tf2, but I could believe he is in there alot because I like playing with my friends so when I check, about 4 out of 10 times hes in Tf2.

Definitely a +1 for me.

+1

Maturity:very mature

Activity: I see him on surf which is all I play every so often, but really the only most active players on surf are the rpgtop10 and me

Negative: Stole my name

Negative: Stole my name

Hate to break it to you, but you think anyone who has "dino" or "saur" stole your name, get a new one Kbai. c: