Sign in to follow this  
CarmCarm

Helping

All these people are getting trolled right in from of mods. But they don do anything, why? Because the ones that are getting trolled are kids. I feel as though I'm the only mod who is against trolling on kids. Why other mods don't help? Well I've been talking with friends, it's because it they do they fat banned for being a pedo... This shit needs to stop. These mods that don't do anything are idiotic, rules say no trolling, why aren't they enforcing it If the ones trolled are kids??? When I wasn't in xG I was trolled alot infringing of mods and they didn't do anything. You guys need to start doing shit...

A. This might apply to some mods but not the majority. Have you played with every single mod while someone is being trolled, or just the baddies?

B. Most (99.9%) of the time KIDS are the one trolling other KIDS. Literally every person I have disciplined for trolling in the past 2 days was under the age of 15. But that's besides the point. So this doesn't apply really.

C. You are a mod, so why don't you do your job too instead of telling others too. You have powers, right? (I don't mean this in an agressive/offensive way, just deal your share of internet justice).

1. i don't allow trolling period. they get a warning kick then ban.

2. as cari said you are a mod do your job.

3. don't let it happen warn them and make sure they know you are serious.

I do do my job but it's when I'm in spec or my little bro is on and I listen and watch. Like when I'm eating, I have to stop and try to fix something. Or when my little bro is on he sees alot of trolling from older kids on kids. On surf mostly 15-16 older play. And when a kid joins and uses their kids the trolling just starts. I try helping the kids sayin I reccomend not using your mic so your not trolled. Some listen some dont. I see kids trolling just not as mich on surf dm like on jailbreak where they all play.

All these people are getting trolled right in from of mods. But they don do anything, why? Because the ones that are getting trolled are kids. I feel as though I'm the only mod who is against trolling on kids. Why other mods don't help? Well I've been talking with friends, it's because it they do they fat banned for being a pedo... This shit needs to stop. These mods that don't do anything are idiotic, rules say no trolling, why aren't they enforcing it If the ones trolled are kids??? When I wasn't in xG I was trolled alot infringing of mods and they didn't do anything. You guys need to start doing shit...

I actually made a thread about this. One of my threads got trolled kinda badly. I feel that this trolling is one of the biggest issues we have in this clan.

Maybe mods don't like kids? Even though they were kids once? Idk but I've been going off at people trolling. It's annoying...

Well being a moderator, people should set aside who they like and dislike. Treat people based on how they act :s

Maybe mods don't like kids?

I don't like MOST of the kids online. MOST have squeky voices, are disrespectful, and suck at the game in general. They don't bother to read the rules.

However, there are exceptions. I love TheMick07, he doesn't mic spam and he doesn't act out.