Sign in to follow this  
Sporky

Implication of Motd

For Motd since no Delaying/detouring is in the Motd Rules and implied at all times, shouldnt Motd be Implied at ALL times. Such as during High Spray/Low Spray. Not only just during Lr?

the way i see it now mods enforcing motd is that they only enforce specific parts of motd, but not as a whole.

For Motd since no Delaying/detouring is in the Motd Rules and implied at all times, shouldnt Motd be Implied at ALL times. Such as during High Spray/Low Spray. Not only just during Lr?

the way i see it now mods enforcing motd is that they only enforce specific parts of motd, but not as a whole.

Ummm dude mods/admins enforce all of the motd but they need proof to even enforce it. I'm not sure but I think that your saying mods / admins enforce motd cuz they do that there job don't like it put proof of us not doing anything and show us it. Ill love to see it because only part I'm acttuallly following on this is last part. Where you say we don't enforce motd as whole cuz that's a big lie.

Sorry, i was half asleep typing this.

Is Motd implied always during any day on JB not just during Lr?

Such as during High Spray a t cheats and uses the ladder to spray the highest, and even though the warden did not say the phrase "No Cheating/clipping is allowed", He then goes on to win, but No Cheating of any kind is written in Motd, should he have been killed instead?

T

I ask 3 different mods in admin chat who were on at the time, Tiberia (Which wasnt the best choice due to him getting mod recently), Trente (another bad choice due to him also getting mod recently) and Haa-Dron in which i got a cryptic answer, in which i didn't really understand, They told me MOTD is only Implied during Lr, which puzzled me greatly.

i dont know if i made it clearer but im not a great writer.

and to CodFreak, You make is sound like im offending the work the Admins/Mods do. But im not. they do a really good job, but they leave out the small parts.

the cheating part only applies to LR because it's under the section of LR, other then that cheating is allowed unless warden clearly states no cheating

But Shouldn't it be implied at all times? it would help the out the Cts, as Ts could always find a way to cheat the game they are playing on the day.

no because sometimes the warden wants to see if the T's are paying attention, most games have clear rules that they can't cheat on anyways, the only exceptions are like some races, climbs and highspray/lowspray